On the bright side :P

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

On the bright side :P

Postby karma_cat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 am

If tons of camps get axed this year from lack of tickets then maybe the old idiom will finally be true "Burning man was better last year".

We should all just collectively sacrifice one year of Black Rock Desert to the frat boys, spectators, and scalpers. So that they all have a terrible time and never want to come back :P

And if it is REALLY terrible this year, then maybe next year it won't be a sellout and we can all go back home!! :)

P.S.: ^sarcasm^
karma_cat

Re: On the bright side :P

Postby moltensteelman » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:19 am

There are some that are considering this option, I guess we'll see how the rest of the ticket system works. I think it may take a few years before the positive energy returns, and there will always be some negative energy from this. Not to say that there won't be some positive energy this year but, this year took the wind out of a lot of peoples sails.
moltensteelman

Postby lemur » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 am

on the bright side...... Amazon AWS made a killing on bandwidth fees from the ePlaya during this past month!

woot!
Don't link to anything here!
lemur

Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Postby moonrise » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 am

We can (collectively) afford the bandwidth Lemur, sheesh. Whaddya think we are, cheapskates or something? :lol:

Now the important stuff. Where's SOTP just when molten & karma need him the most?
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby karma_cat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 pm

moonrise wrote:We can (collectively) afford the bandwidth Lemur, sheesh. Whaddya think we are, cheapskates or something? :lol:

Now the important stuff. Where's SOTP just when molten & karma need him the most?

I'm not so sure moonrise ... I hear they're planning a bandwidth lottery for the interwebs soon ... we should hoard all the bandwidth we can. HOARD IT LIKE GOLD!!!!!
karma_cat

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion