2012 Burning Man tickets for sale 3rd party. $1,500 each.

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Re: 2012 Burning Man tickets for sale 3rd party. $1,500 each

Postby videoparker28 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 am

Join the cause on Fb at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Burners- ... 0679830983

Just a place to rally and maybe link up for tickets later on. Post you links/post you find of bogus or inflated dealers. Ask them why they find it ok to be a middle man. Report them as well. If you don't want to report it then send me the link and I will.
videoparker28

Postby FlyingMonkey » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Shambala wrote:There is something very illegal about selling something on eBay that you don't have in your possession. This is a big reason that tickets are delayed in going out this year. If the scalpers can get their sweaty hands on the tickets, they can jack the prices up and sell them.
It will be interesting to see if someone is stupid enough to buy a ticket for a venue that is not sold out.

I don't know about the legality but I did find this in eBays policies:

Presale listings generally consist of items that are sold before they're available to the public, such as video games, tickets, and custom-made items. (For the rules on magazine subscriptions and certain promotional items and events, see Additional information.) Often the items aren't in the seller's control or possession when they're listed.

If you want to sell presale items, be sure to meet all of the following criteria:
Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.
Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.
The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer—not the time the item is in your possession. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing. In the listing form, you need to use the default font size of 3 so people can easily see these sale terms. Make sure your listing follows the guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling

So if anyone is selling them now they are in violation of policies & should be reported.

privileges and suspension of your account.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.
FlyingMonkey

Postby FlyingMonkey » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 pm

My phone freaked out during the last post but I think it makes sense. I hate my phone.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.
FlyingMonkey

Previous

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion