I don't get tickets through the Pre-Sale

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

I don't get tickets through the Pre-Sale

Postby barbqbarbara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 pm

I am planning to enter the lottery for Pre-Sale tickets. I understand that I can purchase 4 tickets through the pre-sale and that is how many I wish to buy.
I also understand that if my name is not drawn for the pre-sale, it will automatically be entered into the main sale. However, I have read with regard to the main sale, that the purchase of tickets is limited to 2 per person. Will my original request for 4 tickets be honored in the main sale ?
barbqbarbara

Re: I don't get tickets through the Pre-Sale

Postby Eric » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 pm

No- you will only be entered in the main draw for 2 tickets (the max available after the pre-sale). If you don't get your tickets in the pre-sale you can try to arrange with another camp member to get the other 2 tickets.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby barbqbarbara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Hmm, and what price would I pay for each ticket bought through the main sale, provided that my name was drawn?
barbqbarbara

Postby Eric » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 pm

That would depend on what tier your name gets drawn at. The pre-sale tickets are all $420 (+ shipping & handling), the main sale tickets will be $240- $320- $390 (so the max. will be $390, +shipping & handling). If for some unlikely reason you don't win in either of those, open sale tickets go up in March, again up to $390 + s/h (4 tickets max).

You cannot get tickets in multiple drawing or in drawings + open sale, you can only get them in one of them.

The ticket page & faq are linked in my sig, they should answer most of your questions.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion