THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby A Jester » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi folks,

I talked with The Hat, the Borg, God, and some weird homeless guy who assured me that "Whether it's herpes or syphilis, you definitely got it from that goat." and I have been given a special dispensation to create a feedback thread for the Lottery issue.

Here's how it works.


Add up the digits of the date and time of the last post you see in this thread. Add your results, repeat until you have one number.


Example:
Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 pm
1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 12
1+2 = 3


Consult the chart below and start your rant!



1 - The solution to all the problems in the world is simple: non-transferrable tickets.
2 - How can people prepare for the event if they don't know if they have tickets until [arbitrary amount of time you choose] before the event?
3 - Scalpers won't be stopped!
4 - But I don't have a credit card! (Can also be: I'm from a different culture and I don't know what a "credit card" is.) OR cut and paste a discussion from somewhere else.
5 - How will Bassnecter (or your favorite theme camp) be able to set up and perform if they don't have all their favorite sparkle ponies?
6 - LOGORRHEA! PREFERABLY WITH LARGE PORTIONS IN ALL CAPS. STRIVE TO BE UNDECIFERABLE. [1]
7 - This is just a money making scheme.
8 - I'm not going this year, it's going to be all spectators, the event is ruined now, etc.
9 - Conspiracy theory: please involve the L.L.C., the Burning Man Project, and the Masons.
0 - Pick as many as you'd like from the above.


For added points:
If your number is even, go wall of text.
If your number is odd, insults!
If your number is 5 or below, mention how many years you've been going.
If your number is 6 or above, mention some reason (typically geography or how involved your participation is) that this is even more of a burden on you than the average Burner.
If your number is Pi, claim to be Larry Harvey.

As a final direction, please.... oh heck, who am I kidding. If you can't wait for the full announcement of what the system is before you complain about it, what are the odds you're going to get to the end of this post?







[1] something in between http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu and http://www.scientology.org/
ZaphodBurner wrote:
The difference between buying a ticket from a scalper and prostituting yourself for one is, if you suck dick for a ticket and brag about it, burners will still respect you.
A Jester
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby trilobyte » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:13 pm

There should be added points for mentioning whether you're a veteran or not. :mrgreen:
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10641
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby bigdane » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 pm

I got an i ???
don't play with matches unless you intend to burn
User avatar
bigdane
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 pm
Location: somewhere west of my cerebral cortex
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp and Wine Bistro

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Jester, I love you.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7108
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby illy dilly » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm

=1+7+2+0+1+1+1+1+3 =17
1+7=8

Ya know what I think! Its really not even worth my time to deal with all this lottery bull shit!
If they don't want me to go, then I wont. I know the whole thing is rigged so they can choose who will attend.
I mean for fucks sake I live in Colorado, its a 1200 mile trip one way! How in the world can I possibly budget for gas, I don't even know if I'm going. If I lived in Cali, and had a simple little 5 hour drive, it would be no biggie. What if my driving partner doesn't get a ticket and we don't find out tell the very end. Instead of our normal 24 hour balls to the wall shift switch drive, I'd have to stop and rent a motel. If we don't find out tell the very end that he isn't going all the hotels will be booked.
This really is a scam just to make sure only Cali people can go to the burn. Its not fair at all. I really don't approve of this one bit.

Sorry, I don't have enough to get the whole wall of text. Am I disqualified?

(Damn it! Big Dane and Eric posted before I could finish my rant so my numbers are all wrong.)
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby wh..sh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Jester, I really LOVE it how 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 12. Nice trick there!

Some of us would have totally been slow and thought it was 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 15. Duh!
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby A Jester » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

wh..sh wrote:Jester, I really LOVE it how 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 12. Nice trick there!

Some of us would have totally been slow and thought it was 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 15. Duh!


Are you accusing me of being a troll?
ZaphodBurner wrote:
The difference between buying a ticket from a scalper and prostituting yourself for one is, if you suck dick for a ticket and brag about it, burners will still respect you.
A Jester
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby wh..sh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:49 pm

A Jester wrote:
wh..sh wrote:Jester, I really LOVE it how 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 12. Nice trick there!

Some of us would have totally been slow and thought it was 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 15. Duh!


Are you accusing me of being a troll?


On the contrary... I am singing trolls about you :)
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm

wh..sh wrote:
A Jester wrote:
wh..sh wrote:Jester, I really LOVE it how 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 12. Nice trick there!

Some of us would have totally been slow and thought it was 1+5+2+0+1+1+1+2+1+1 = 15. Duh!


Are you accusing me of being a troll?


On the contrary... I am singing trolls about you :)


Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7108
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Eric wrote:Jester, I love you.

Me too. Think he's open to some sort of triad arrangement?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37437
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby pink » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:01 pm

1+7+2+0+1+1+3+5+1=21
2+1= 3!!!!

Hey I've been going 6 years and damn all you fucktards out there on the board, don't you know this isn't going to stop scalping! I mean, dammit, everyone who shows up has one, and the roving bands of native americans and DPW won't stop at removing them, especially if you have a particularly interesting hairstyle! Stop the damn lottery! Sign this petition..and occupy the BORG offices and stamp your feet and WAIL TO THE HEAVENS!!!! about the unfairness of it all!
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:30 am
Location: sacramento
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby AntiM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:30 pm

(I rolled an eight. I think, math is hard. I don't know if I can do wall of text, my inner grammarian is screaming.)
I've been going for 11 years, eleven with two ones, which is a cosmically balanced number and I've always gotten two tickets usually at tier two and this lottery will change my balance. I can't make art if I am not balanced between chaos and light the light of the Man the man in glorious flame and the choas of the night and the music and all the art cars roaming around with their lights deceiving your eyes in the dark. I come from a western state, but I must have a ticket for the love of my life because I can't drive and the beautiful burn is just not the same without my loving Larry, I mean, I can't go without him and he could never love the burn without me, we are two, two as one, two as our eleven years have made us so. And my art must go, I work so hard collecting it all year, I paint and paint and feel my soul on the canvas, my fingers dancing in the colors, the hues of my mind, the shades of my heart, and I bring the light and the chaos forth in that art, the art I give to all who want art. And I make it possible for all others to share their art too, whatever art please them, please me, please us, please the Man. So I have to go, but with this lottery, it will be all scalpers and tourists will buy the scalped tickets, because they do not understand the balance. They will not bring art, they will just stand and look at my art instead of taking it into their hearts, loving it, touching it, feeling it, tasting it in their souls, their dancing souls. Spectators will spectate and not participate and my art cannot survive a hoarde of tourists in their big RVs, and their fake costumes and their lack of love of the event, they don't know, they don't get it, they do not dance in their eyes, their art is nothing, less than nothing, they think Disney is art and it is not. The balance is ruined and fire is lacking and this lottery will not bring out any good camps or art or joy or just plain good old weirdness, it is all drugs and puke and sparkle ponies who do not sparkle. I can't haul unloved art all the way across the west, or ask Larry to do that for me, if we don't know who will be there, and if we can't even get tickets, or only one of us can get a ticket, and this sucks because the chaos is not beautifully balanced with the light. The fucking tourists have won, I'm going to Scotland instead.
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16391
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Iago » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I nominate AntiM as best in class for the Wall Award . . . !
User avatar
Iago
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:40 pm
Location: behind the redwood curtain..
Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: I Camp Remember

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 pm

WHATTYA MEAN DISNEY ISN'T ART?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2657
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby AntiM » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 am

"Mon crayon est grande."
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16391
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby junglesmacks » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am

AntiM wrote:(I rolled an eight. I think, math is hard. I don't know if I can do wall of text, my inner grammarian is screaming.)
I've been going for 11 years, eleven with two ones, which is a cosmically balanced number and I've always gotten two tickets usually at tier two and this lottery will change my balance. I can't make art if I am not balanced between chaos and light the light of the Man the man in glorious flame and the choas of the night and the music and all the art cars roaming around with their lights deceiving your eyes in the dark. I come from a western state, but I must have a ticket for the love of my life because I can't drive and the beautiful burn is just not the same without my loving Larry, I mean, I can't go without him and he could never love the burn without me, we are two, two as one, two as our eleven years have made us so. And my art must go, I work so hard collecting it all year, I paint and paint and feel my soul on the canvas, my fingers dancing in the colors, the hues of my mind, the shades of my heart, and I bring the light and the chaos forth in that art, the art I give to all who want art. And I make it possible for all others to share their art too, whatever art please them, please me, please us, please the Man. So I have to go, but with this lottery, it will be all scalpers and tourists will buy the scalped tickets, because they do not understand the balance. They will not bring art, they will just stand and look at my art instead of taking it into their hearts, loving it, touching it, feeling it, tasting it in their souls, their dancing souls. Spectators will spectate and not participate and my art cannot survive a hoarde of tourists in their big RVs, and their fake costumes and their lack of love of the event, they don't know, they don't get it, they do not dance in their eyes, their art is nothing, less than nothing, they think Disney is art and it is not. The balance is ruined and fire is lacking and this lottery will not bring out any good camps or art or joy or just plain good old weirdness, it is all drugs and puke and sparkle ponies who do not sparkle. I can't haul unloved art all the way across the west, or ask Larry to do that for me, if we don't know who will be there, and if we can't even get tickets, or only one of us can get a ticket, and this sucks because the chaos is not beautifully balanced with the light. The fucking tourists have won, I'm going to Scotland instead.



There's so much sig worthy in there that I can't even begin to quote.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5809
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby A Jester » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 am

I had a similar issue.

I think
because the chaos is not beautifully balanced with the light. The fucking tourists have won, I'm going to Scotland instead.

stands our for me.
ZaphodBurner wrote:
The difference between buying a ticket from a scalper and prostituting yourself for one is, if you suck dick for a ticket and brag about it, burners will still respect you.
A Jester
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby jkisha » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 am

WOW, just WOW.

Oh and I like your new sig too.

AntiM wrote:(I rolled an eight. I think, math is hard. I don't know if I can do wall of text, my inner grammarian is screaming.)
I've been going for 11 years, eleven with two ones, which is a cosmically balanced number and I've always gotten two tickets usually at tier two and this lottery will change my balance. I can't make art if I am not balanced between chaos and light the light of the Man the man in glorious flame and the choas of the night and the music and all the art cars roaming around with their lights deceiving your eyes in the dark. I come from a western state, but I must have a ticket for the love of my life because I can't drive and the beautiful burn is just not the same without my loving Larry, I mean, I can't go without him and he could never love the burn without me, we are two, two as one, two as our eleven years have made us so. And my art must go, I work so hard collecting it all year, I paint and paint and feel my soul on the canvas, my fingers dancing in the colors, the hues of my mind, the shades of my heart, and I bring the light and the chaos forth in that art, the art I give to all who want art. And I make it possible for all others to share their art too, whatever art please them, please me, please us, please the Man. So I have to go, but with this lottery, it will be all scalpers and tourists will buy the scalped tickets, because they do not understand the balance. They will not bring art, they will just stand and look at my art instead of taking it into their hearts, loving it, touching it, feeling it, tasting it in their souls, their dancing souls. Spectators will spectate and not participate and my art cannot survive a hoarde of tourists in their big RVs, and their fake costumes and their lack of love of the event, they don't know, they don't get it, they do not dance in their eyes, their art is nothing, less than nothing, they think Disney is art and it is not. The balance is ruined and fire is lacking and this lottery will not bring out any good camps or art or joy or just plain good old weirdness, it is all drugs and puke and sparkle ponies who do not sparkle. I can't haul unloved art all the way across the west, or ask Larry to do that for me, if we don't know who will be there, and if we can't even get tickets, or only one of us can get a ticket, and this sucks because the chaos is not beautifully balanced with the light. The fucking tourists have won, I'm going to Scotland instead.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Sassy Britches » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:25 am

Anti M, you have my vote!
User avatar
Sassy Britches
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby wh..sh » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 am

AntiM, you said it beautifully. I completely understand the sentiment.
But I was a tourist myself last year. A virgin spectator... Does that mean I have no hope?
Sure I didn't make art, but I tried to soak up every bit of it like a dry sponge. Everyone has been a tourist at some point.
Many of you have evolved, I am hoping I can do the same. It's people like you who inspire me.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby AntiM » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Um, wow, thanks, I was just dinking around and joking......
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16391
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby ygmir » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 pm

AntiM=SWOON
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25992
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby trilobyte » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:49 pm

That's what makes it so awesome :)
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10641
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby tamarakay » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

Kendoll was reading and he says "oh my, antim is going to Scotland instead of Black Rock!" :shock:
Made me all scared and everything. :oops:

Then he asked me when Trilo ever sleeps.
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man Token


http://www.dyewithdignity.com
User avatar
tamarakay
 
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Texas
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby AntiM » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 am

tamarakay wrote:Kendoll was reading and he says "oh my, antim is going to Scotland instead of Black Rock!" :shock:
Made me all scared and everything. :oops:

Then he asked me when Trilo ever sleeps.



I am going to Black Rock, and you are too. I've decided it is to be. Now, let's talk Art Camp Collective. Hmmm? You, me, Fishy, and that Josh dude who posted his rockin' project on my HFWA thread maybe?

Trilo sleeps, he simply deploys his army of Trilo-clones.
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16391
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby Balboa's Discovery » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm

I got a ten...?
Is 0 the default for 10 or do I have a 1 & 0? ... which I agree to both selections.
Or is 10 equivalent to Pi? -Which I will not claim to be Larry Harvey but a (potential) second year burner with limited cash flow and participant resources.(as it stands now) But things tend to work out for me ... somehow, hopefully.
Balboa's Discovery
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby sandgoddess » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Eric wrote:Jester, I love you.

Me too. Think he's open to some sort of triad arrangement?


I want to marry Jester. I hear Polygamist's make good partner's.
Everything's going to be ok. Maybe. Pass it on.

What do you mean we can't drive on the playa anymore??!!
Burning Man Apocalypse of '97
User avatar
sandgoddess
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Boise ID

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby sandgoddess » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:50 pm

sandgoddess wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
Eric wrote:Jester, I love you.

Me too. Think he's open to some sort of triad arrangement?


I want to marry Jester. I hear Polygamist's make good partner's.


Correction: Jester and Auntie M...and Trilo...and... I'm getting all "more open minded and enlightened" feeling by the minute. It must be a sign because there was a special on 20/20 about polygamy last night too. I'm skipping the "sex is only for procreation purposes" part tho.
Everything's going to be ok. Maybe. Pass it on.

What do you mean we can't drive on the playa anymore??!!
Burning Man Apocalypse of '97
User avatar
sandgoddess
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Boise ID

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby AntiM » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I actually have polygamists in my ancestry.
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16391
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: THE UNOFFICIAL EPLAYA LOTTERY FEEDBACK THREAD

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:54 pm

AntiM wrote:I actually have polygamists in my ancestry.

How many!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37437
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Next

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest