I need a ride to Burning man from San Francisco

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

I need a ride to Burning man from San Francisco

Postby dcvlad » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm

I belong to the DC delegation working with the Innkeepers of the Souk. My fellow Burners are stranded in Colorado and I was counting on them in getting a ride from Reno to to Playa on the 22nd, I have an early pass. I am in San Francisco and I am willing to pay for the ride to Playa, please help!
-Vladimir
dcvlad

Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: IAMU

Re: I need a ride to Burning man from San Francisco

Postby amaddenca » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:19 am

If you can help me find a truck to tow my Airstream I will give you a ride, no charge for gas etc.

I work Wed. and wanted to leave late afternoon / early evening but I got sick for 2 days and am behind in work. I need somone to help me source a truck/van/Uhaul/SUV with a 2 inch ball hitch to tow it, and we can pull it out of Redwood City. I can pick you up in City. I have a line on a truck but I need someone to check it out.

The Airstream tows like a feather, really easy and safe to pull - I have done it several times. What I would need you to do is get on the web/phone and talk to Uhaul and other rental agencies and line us up something that will tow with a 2 inch (this is standard) hitch.

Can you do this? alison 650.270.0066
amaddenca

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Guerrilla Cheese

Return to 2014 Share Resources