Ride offered RNO to BM

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Ride offered RNO to BM

Postby bruce_w » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm picking up a car at Reno airport tomorrow and heading to gerlach to look for a ticket so the closest I can get you to BM is the gate. (please keep this in mind as 2 people changed their mind @ the last minute).

Anyhow I'll be leaving @ 10am and I can stop at walmart or one other place but that's it. $20 per person
bruce_w

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: looking

Re: Ride offered RNO to BM

Postby Rice » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:53 pm

bruce_w wrote:I'm picking up a car at Reno airport tomorrow and heading to gerlach to look for a ticket so the closest I can get you to BM is the gate. (please keep this in mind as 2 people changed their mind @ the last minute).

Anyhow I'll be leaving @ 10am and I can stop at walmart or one other place but that's it. $20 per person

You will NOT get to drop anyone off at the gate. Everyone in the vehicle must have tickets or everyone will get sent back to Reno.

Please make sure that you have a ticket before you even get close to Gerlach.

YMMV
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby bruce_w » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Rice wrote:
bruce_w wrote:I'm picking up a car at Reno airport tomorrow and heading to gerlach to look for a ticket so the closest I can get you to BM is the gate. (please keep this in mind as 2 people changed their mind @ the last minute).

You will NOT get to drop anyone off at the gate. Everyone in the vehicle must have tickets or everyone will get sent back to Reno.

Please make sure that you have a ticket before you even get close to Gerlach.

YMMV

There was no problem dropping everyone off @ will call.
bruce_w

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: looking

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Do they say there was no problem? Have you even heard from them?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to 2013 Share Resources