Ride offered from Seattle with early entrance pass Leaving W

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Ride offered from Seattle with early entrance pass Leaving W

Postby spankyg » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm traveling to BRC and have Early entrance passes for one more person. Leave Wed 22nd, stay overnight at Summer Lake Hot Springs (I treat for camp fee), arrive BRC in afternoon of Thursday the 23rd. We then leave BRC Monday morning, overnight at Summer Lake again and arrive Seattle Tuesday evening Sept 4th. Travel share cost is $200 round trip due before we leave. Includes your bike and a reasonable amount of stuff for your camping.
spankyg

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Camp Yes Please

Re: Ride offered from Seattle with early entrance pass Leavi

Postby chiosunshine » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 pm

I live really close to portland. I am in need of a traveling buddy so this would be really great. I haven't got my ticket yet but I'm buying one from some lady in portland in a couple of days. I also have money that is not an issue. I could even meet you in seatle whatever works best. I'm 19, a femal hehe, my race is human=] you can find me on facebook if you have that. search Rocio Camarena
I'm a first time burner but trust me I am a fun spirit. If I can't come with you have the GREATEST burn everrrrrrr!!!!
chiosunshine

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Share Resources