We are just starting to gather costs for the container, and we are
pretty sure they won't be TOO different from last year. Fingers
Just to keep you up to date on a few dates and facts:
1. Yes, NYC Container Camp is going this year with 1, 2 or 3
containers! Depends on how much is needed.
2. We will announce costs toward the middle of or end of June.
3. We will go on sale after PEX. But this year, since the holiday is
in the middle of the week, likely after the following weekend.
4. We have not updated our site yet (www.nyccontainer.com) but will do
so when we know costs. Still, most questions will be answered on the
website. Check there first.
5. We will be loading in at the same location as the past few years.
It's a fantastic party! We are always looking for day-of volunteer
help, so look for an email closer to load in date.
6. Load in will be ONE day the weekend of Aug. 11. Either saturday or
Sunday. It's usually Saturday but we just need to see when the space
for load in is available. (PS...read that again. I'm not saying it's
saturday or sunday. we don't know yet)
7. When we announce the prices, we will do so from the container
email. Look for an email from the container!
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests