Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and mutant vehicles - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues. For ride and RV shares, please go to the year-specific Share Resources board.
Sorry I'm unable the edit the fucking smiley face put up by some site.
If they don't want their photos linked to, here's an idea- stay off the fucking internet!
When I find a site like this, I don't link to it.
I also never look at it, bookmark it or tell anyone else to look at it.
I might list it as a site to avoid.
Is that good for a webhouse?
- Posts: 15465
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
Those pictures were remenecent of the movie "Night of the Lepus"
- Posts: 2593
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
- Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
- Burning Since: 2002
- Camp Name: alone
on behalf of the original poster: Thank you all for your advice
Teo del Fuego
- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Denver
- Burning Since: 2005
- Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust
if that dont work...
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
- Posts: 2488
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Well there's 6 minutes and 20 seconds I'll never get back...
It could happen on Jungo Road.
- Posts: 1215
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm
- Location: Oregon
- Burning Since: 2009
- Camp Name: The late Lazy Fucks. Now Orphan Eaters.
Haha, you are all watching Shooter's vids.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
- Posts: 5590
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: Probably in your pants
- Burning Since: 1996
Jungo Road sounds pretty formidable, but I'll take it over Freudo Road any day.
sorry 'bout that
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm
- Location: yonder
- Burning Since: 2006
Return to Transportation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Sailor and 3 guests