Super flexible birgin needs a ride SFO->Playa!

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Super flexible birgin needs a ride SFO->Playa!

Postby woody121 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

Hey All!
I'm Woody, and I am flying into SFO saturday afternoon, and would love to catch a ride with you either saturday or sunday (very flex, whatever works best for you!). Obviously its no problem to help cover all travelling costs, so you save some money and save my burn! I can also take public transit to meet you at wherever you feel is optimal, etc etc.

I: am a licensed driver of planes, boats, and cars, and would be happy to help steer. I do not have very much gear at all - one rucksack and one big backpack is the plan, I like travelling light (less stress). I would like to pick up a bike at some point, but since I get in during the afternoon I will be able to buy one before leaving. I am camping with FunkyTown (at 10 & E).

Quick bio: 24 year old male straight software developer and nightlife photographer from Pittsburgh PA without a criminal record, trying to lose my burning man virginity. Statistically proven to be 15% wittier than the average bear.

If you might be able to help, email me! . Very excited, thanks in advance!

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: FunkyTown!

Return to 2012 Share Resources