Need ride to bm and possible back Washington

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need ride to bm and possible back Washington

Postby chiosunshine » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

I need a ride to bm and possible back. I have money that is not an issue for gas money. Its just me and I'm looking for a traveling buddy and a bm buddy. This will be my first burn ever and I can travel a little bit to get to you where ever you are! as long as I have time to. so msg me as soon as you can friend Mdew15@hotmail.com geez I need to change my email. no I don't like mountain dew, my name is Rocio and my name in english means morning dew and I was 15 when I made it. fun fact for the day
chiosunshine

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Need ride to bm and possible back Washington

Postby spankyg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 am

Hey Rocio,

I have room for another rider in my rig...

We are leaving Wednesday August 22, staying overnight at Summer Lake Hot Springs (I treat for the camp fee) and we then arrive on Playa Thursday the 23rd. I have Early Entrance passes as I am volunteering for medical. The return is departing Monday the 3rd, overnighting again at Summer Lake and getting back to Seattle Tuesday the 4th. It's $200 round trip to help with fuel.

My other rider is a virgin as well! My it would be nice to take TWO virgins to the Playa this year!!! Justin is Camping with Space Virgin Camp and I am camping with Camp Yes Please.

It would be great to have you aboard...

Spanky
206-422-1437
spankyg.schubert@gmail.com
spankyg

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Camp Yes Please

Return to 2012 Share Resources