Ride Needed Friday (24th) from Reno the the Desert

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Ride Needed Friday (24th) from Reno the the Desert

Postby NewYorkPixie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 pm

HI everyone!

A bunch of us New York burners will be arriving in Reno on Friday the 24th in the early afternoon and are looking for a ride share to the desert so that we can join our camp and help build our art car. There are three of us who are looking for rides but we are willing to split up, so if you've got room for one or two that is helpful as well! We all have early arrival passes. Love and hugs and gas money in return.

Please be in touch if you can help us out!

<3
NewYorkPixie

Re: Ride Needed Friday (24th) from Reno the the Desert

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

If any of your crew can wait until 11 a.m. Saturday, we will be swinging by the Sands Regency (check out the Barbie Death Camp Hotel Deal) to pick up some riders. We have room for one more. We will be stopping in Nixon for Indian tacos.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Re: Ride Needed Friday (24th) from Reno the the Desert

Postby gunsmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 am

I'm going from Reno to Gerlach the 24th, can take you if you do not have bikes, I can drop you off in Gerlach or take you to the gate

[b]this is my craigslist ad[/b] [i]( reno craigslist rideshare )[/i] [b]my cell phone is 775 420 8474[/b]
I am near the playa right now so not in cell phone range. leave a text or a message on phone-I will check back here in the morning before I head out...

I'm driving FROM Gerlach TO Reno this morning-then driving back to Gerlach, ... I am running errands in the am then heading back TODAY Friday the 24th - I have room for two ppl and backpacks maybe three, no bikes- sorry traveling light - I can drop you off in Gerlach or take you to the gate. I have a small station wagon can take two plus backpacks, easy maybe three if needed ...
Leaving Reno afternoonish - I can take you shopping if you need it -

50 bucks/cheap! ( per person) leave cell phone number I will text call you after 11 am when I get into cell phone range.

I do not smoke, but if you need to, I can pull over so you can.
I may not be here now but I was there then
gunsmith

Return to 2012 Share Resources