RIDESHARE from Southern Cal, in a 40ft Motor Home

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

RIDESHARE from Southern Cal, in a 40ft Motor Home

Postby FreeBirdPlaya » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi Burners, arrive in style to the Burn, I have a beautiful 40ft Motor home and I am looking for people who need a ride share from Southern Cal, in exchange for splitting the fuel costs. I will be leaving the Redlands area on Saturday August 25th. I have extra room for your gear, so contact me if you are interested.

Mark
FreeBirdPlaya

Burning Since: 2007

Re: RIDESHARE from Southern Cal, in a 40ft Motor Home

Postby Didi » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

I am interested, but I live in SF.. Do you still have space and would you mind swinging into the city? I live 2 min from the freeway Cesar Chavez exit.
Thanks!
Didi

Burning Since: 2003

Postby ADilwicius » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 am

You wouldn't be looking for someone to also rent a floor space to sleep would ya... Me and a buddy don't have a place to stay yet.
Andrew Dilwicius 
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
ADilwicius

Burning Since: 2012

Postby dragonpilot » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 am

ADilwicius wrote:You wouldn't be looking for someone to also rent a floor space to sleep would ya... Me and a buddy don't have a place to stay yet.

Yeah...these are JUST the people I would be looking for...someone to rent out floor space.
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Return to 2012 Share Resources