Offering ride to Burning Man

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Offering ride to Burning Man

Postby Nathan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi ,

My name is Nathan. I am a first time Burner and I am very excited because i just got my ticket this week WOOHOO! Now i just need to figure everything else out. I am planning on driving. I have a Ford explorer and three open seats. Right now its just me and my girlfriend. So i would love to find people who need a ride and can split the gas. We will have room for bagged(Roof Rack!) and its pretty roomy and comfortable. We live in Fallbrook, which is in North San Diego and we are offering rides to and from the festival. We plan on leaving so as to arrive at the beginning of the festival and staying untill after the man burns. My email is walkaboutnate@gmail.com and my phone number is 951 609 7186 let us know if you are interested!
Nathan

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Anonymous Camp

Re: Offering ride to Burning Man

Postby Jackass » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Not to burst your bubble but, by the time you get two people's gear, provisions for the week and a couple of bikes in there. There won't be too much comfy or roomy to speak of, maybe one more person but you'll be like sardines. You'll see...
Don't worry, it'll get weird...
Jackass

Return to 2012 Share Resources