RV Ride Share from Denver, CO - or Salt Lake City, UT

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

RV Ride Share from Denver, CO - or Salt Lake City, UT

Postby ckrueger » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 am

We have a nice 31 foot RV leaving from Denver, CO early Friday morning (8/24) making a stop in Salt Lake City, UT to pick up my partner Cami Krueger. We are shooting for a Saturday arrival to Black Rock City.

So you'll either need early entry, or be ok with us dropping you off in Fernley, or Reno or somewhere close by and getting a ride from there for that final last leg (should be VERY easy to arrange). We're more than happy to drop your stuff off at your camp (assuming you give us enough info to find it and someone to give it to) OR we'll take it to our camp and keep it safe until you come and retrieve it.

Of course, we'll be able to all leave together. We plan on leaving BRC first thing on Tue the 4th.

We have room a small/moderate amount of gear (few bags/bins)- but no bikes, sorry (if we can find a hitch mount Bike Rack, we'll be able to bring a couple of bikes, fyi). We'll be stopping in Fernley and/or Reno for water, food, and any last minute supplies.

This will be my 7th Burn and my 4th year as a BRC Ranger. And let me tell you- riding in an RV to and from the event is a whole lot more fun than being in a tiny car the whole way.

We'll take anyone that's responsible, fun and friendly.

We are asking for $230 in gas, round-trip (which is about what you'd pay with two people in a car at 24mpg)

Any other questions, please call me during the day at 303 502-9233, or on my cell at night/weekends: 303 359-4455, or e-mail me at supercraig@supercraig.com, or my partner Cami Krueger at CamiKrueger@gmail.com

Cheers!
Cami & SuperCraig
ckrueger

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Share Resources