Storage in SF Bay Area?

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Storage in SF Bay Area?

Postby CarrieSnarf » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 pm

So,

In an effort to procrastinate on the things I need to get done for the playa, I'm sitting here stressing out about where I'm going to put all this shite afterwards.

I live in a two bedroom apartment in San Francisco. For those of you not from the Bay Area, let me assure you that I have zero room here. Our camp is rapidly growing towards a proper theme camp with all the trappings that go with it (art pieces, shelters, water barrels, etc). Looking at storage places around here (within a 45 minute drive) I'm looking at between 100-150/mo for a 4 x 6ish space (one 5 x 10 in Emeryville is looking very attractive) in the city and 50-60 if I drive about an hour/hour and a half. That's not awful- but if there was a more creative and/or cheaper solution, I would LOVE to know what it was. Would happily drive a bit further, share space, etc. Would like about a 5x8 space. Would be storing some fabrics (dome covers, costumes in bins)- so some variety of climate control would be ideal.
thesammiewagon.blogspot.com
CarrieSnarf

Return to 2012 Share Resources