Ride and Camp Share

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Ride and Camp Share

Postby Cyn Ann » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello Fellow Burners! :D

Me, my Husband and his best mate (from New York) are offering a ride to and from Burning Man and a place to camp. ( My husband and I reside in West Hills, CA- Near Woodland Hills) We are looking to offer this opportunity to preferably two people (you don't have to be a couple, just two people, although couples are also welcome.) All in all to pitch in evenly for gas and RV expenses (the RV has been reserved) and of course bring your own food, water/ice, personal items and of course, your happy attitude :D Obviously we will be stopping for gas on the way and to purchase ice and all that. We did this type of arrangement in 2010 and it worked out great for all five individuals. We missed the burn last year due to major financial hardship.. So we are extremely excited to reunite with BRC and mold our souls into the amazing ambiance that is Burning Man!! :D

We will be departing from West Hills, so if you are living close (or relatively close) to the area, that would be ideal. Last time, we had our burner companions (two people) meet us at our apt, and we departed from there. We plan to leave Monday August 27th late afternoon, and leave BRC on Sunday night August 2nd, after the Temple Burn.

Cheers! :D

Love and light,
Cyn Ann/Sweet Thing
Cyn Ann

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Sweet Thing

Re: Ride and Camp Share

Postby Cyn Ann » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 am

THIS POST IS NO LONGER VALID.
Cyn Ann

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Sweet Thing