Where's the best place to rent a trailer for golf cart? (SF)

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Where's the best place to rent a trailer for golf cart? (SF)

Postby brody » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi-

I'm trying to figure out how to get my golf cart up to Burning Man. Does anyone know of a good place to rent a utility trailer around the SF Bay Area? I can't seem to find a decent one to buy that's under like....$800+.

I need the golf cart up there really early (8/15 or thereabouts), so can't have it hitch a ride with any camps or art projects....too early!
-------------------------------
(cold hands, warm bacon)
brody

Burning Since: 2004

Re: Where's the best place to rent a trailer for golf cart?

Postby Jackass » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

A golf cart will fit in the bed of a fullsize truck, you can close the tailgate if you have a long bed. Oh yeah, you'll need ramps too. You can probably buy one cheaper if you look in the central valley/ sacramento areas.
Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token
Jackass

Postby brody » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Jackass wrote:A golf cart will fit in the bed of a fullsize truck, you can close the tailgate if you have a long bed. Oh yeah, you'll need ramps too. You can probably buy one cheaper if you look in the central valley/ sacramento areas.

My golf cart is 8 and a half feet long. Someone is towing it for me behind a truck, so I need a trailer. Unfortunately, I don't have time to drive to the Central Valley to find one...
-------------------------------
(cold hands, warm bacon)
brody

Burning Since: 2004

Postby BetaBox » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 am

After many hours researching this, it seemed way more economical to buy then sell. I picked up a 5x10 for7-800 in gilroy. Same rental seemed to run $300 or more!! WTF.
See you in 2014
BetaBox

Return to 2012 Share Resources