Solar RV Asheville NC to BRC, care to hop in on the way?

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Solar RV Asheville NC to BRC, care to hop in on the way?

Postby MountainLaurel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

We're a three person crew: sevan (who we're bringing home to BRC for the first year, and is the owner of our amazing all solar equipped RV!!!), Gary (my husband), and me (mountain laurel).

a little about us:
We don't camp with any theme camp. I did the first year I went; and while it was awesome, I loved the "neighborhood" i ended up in more just by parking our ridiculous EZ-up/table/pillow/tarp setup up on 3:15 and seeing who sprouted up around us. Soon we had our own mini camp with group breakfasts and dinner parties. So if that kind of set up where it looks good and isn't too far from the ice sounds good to you; we might be your jam and not just your ride ;)

Gary will entertain you with stories (some real, some just hilarious) and music. I'll make crafty shit on the ride. I have a big bin of tutus to give out on the playa next to me, in fact. Sevan is world traveled and is amazing to talk to.

There's room for one more with reasonable playa gear. (don't build a whole camp; but we also don't just expect a backpack..... It's rough out there; and we DO have to look fabulous ;)

So, if you're from near us (or on-route-ish) and think we could maybe have some fun together and you want to feel each other out a little before you jump in a ride with us for five days... Gimme an email: kittiesaregood@yahoo.com
And,yes I know it's a funny address. That's what happens when you set it up when you're eleven.
Love!!!!
MountainLaurel

Burning Since: 2010

Re: Solar RV Asheville NC to BRC, care to hop in on the way?

Postby trilobyte » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Giving this a nudge over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for ride/rv shares.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2012 Share Resources