Have room to share in our trailer - 1-2 ppl (San Francisco)

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Postby milabox » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:07 pm

We are a fun couple in our mid 30's, have an extra double size bed in our trailer good for either 2 girls (on a skinnier side i guess) or just 1 person, guy or girl.. Also, will have room in the truck for your bike and stuff, as much as you need. Looking to meet someone cool and share this experience with as well as some cost (affordable!). We'll have A/C, a toilet, a fridge, a kitchen and a shower in the trailer.. clean and comfy.

Driving from San Francisco, planning to arrive on Wednesday morning, coming back sometimes on Monday. We are open to camp with a camp that doesnt require fees or on some neutral territory. Contact me if instersted and let us know about yourself. Cheers!
milabox

Burning Since: 2007

Postby milabox » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Also, if you just need a ride, contact us as well.. We'll be sitting in the truck, so will have room in the trailer while driving.
milabox

Re: Have room to share in our trailer - 1-2 ppl (San Francis

Postby finbar68 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Hey there guys, Allen from Galway in Ireland here. Just saw you post amd would be anxious to join youif possible. I have a ticket but and due to go with 2 friends who are unable now to travel. was hoping to fly in on the Tuesday to Reno and joing you later that day. I have no problem with payment and can do it all upfront

I am 41 , sound witty and really looking forward to my first visit. If you are interested am more than happy to talkover the phone .... Allen
finbar68

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: no

Postby Elorrum » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

It's not clear how many passengers you can fit in your truck. People are not allowed in a trailer coach while it is being towed (CVC §21712(d)). People are allowed in a fifth-wheel trailer coach while it is being towed (CVC §21712 (f), (i)).
What's the name of the act? The Aristocrats.
Elorrum

Postby Serin » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey Folks, I have a smallish load? And need a ride there. I have my own camp. Pls call Leif at five 10 547 1964 thank you
Serin

Postby milabox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Ride is filled, and yes, we are aware at this point that no one can be in a trailer during transportation :)
milabox

Postby lteuwen » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi there... I will be driving myself and a car load of stuff - but any chance you have room for a large (4'x8'x1') package in your truck? It can be sandwiched with plywood and stuff can be piled on top of it. Looking for a way to transport my hexayurt from SF to the playa.

cheers!
lteuwen

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Share Resources