Looking for help hauling gear LA-BRC-LA

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Looking for help hauling gear LA-BRC-LA

Postby Kentucky Derby Latte » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi there! We are 2 burners interested in someone in the LA or even San Diego area who can haul our stuff to the playa and back! Have room in our truck and can use some help covering gas/expenses? Please PM or contact directly at agagosian1974@gmail.com. We don't have too much stuff but because of our work schedules we have to fly and rent a car in Reno.

We are 2 people...so there are two 10x10 tents packaged...2 beach cruisers and 2 large bins ( normal large not massive) with lids and a 4x6 rug rolled. that is it. Gonna buy food when we get there and have it already ready for pick up at the Costco ( you can have them hand pick and set aside for you!) then we rent a car and meet our driver on the playa.

Kentucky Derby Latte

Postby FeetOfClay » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 pm

check out the Burning Man RideShare board: you can post requests such as "need a ride", or in your case, "need stuff hauled"

good luck :)
What is this quintessence of dust?
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Anonymous Village

Re: Looking for help hauling gear LA-BRC-LA

Postby Karma » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm

If thats all the stuff you have, I can accomodate you. I'm in Orange County.
You would just have to bring your stuff here before event and pick it up here after.

Let me know....

"God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh".

Return to 2012 Share Resources