Looking for the slice of Heaven

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Looking for the slice of Heaven

Postby silkrock » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello Burners,

I didn't think was going to burning man this year but the Ascended Masters wanted me to go this year so out the blue. A dear friend offered me a ticket to go to burning man. It's an offer that I can not refuse so I am going. Now I'm looking for a camp. I like the new energy of a new camp. First time was about the body, (Sex, Massage, eye treatment, dancing) second time was about mind, ( journey to lala with help from chemicals) this year I'm looking for a camp that will help me with my spiritual journey. I have been emailing camps but no one has got back to me. I rather not camp alone because that boring to me. I want to camp with a camp that has yoga, tarot reading, energy work, and a love theology. These are the things that I am interested I would like to get some good feedback not sarcastic banter. This is serious for me and I hope you can respect that.
Have a Love-A-Fair with Life!

Silkrock
silkrock

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Dilated peoples

Re: Looking for the slice of Heaven

Postby trilobyte » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm giving this a nudge over to the 2012 Theme Camps board, as I think it's a better fit. The Preparation/Shelter & Camping board is more for figuring out how to build shelters and tend advice, this board is for people to connect with camps and campmates (whether it's a registered theme camp or not).
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2012 Theme Camps