Placement Newsletter Announce #1

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Placement Newsletter Announce #1

Postby EspressoDude » Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

So we just received the "Placement Newsletter Announce #1" and near the bottom of it is a line that if you are sharing things like generators with neighbor camps, that a village application is required this year....a new idea.. makes it easier on the placers so they don't have to do as much juggling of camps, just plot out a square/rectangle, etc.

So if the camp applications are already submitted with " I want to camp next to xyz and 123 camps because we are sharing power, what is the procedure?

Submit a "village" application listing your camp; xyz; 123; in addition to already submitted camp applications?
Do the camp applications need re-submitted with the new village listed?

What if there is already a village of camps that has been submitted as part of this larger group? Is this a camp within a village within a village?

so confusing
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up
EspressoDude

Re: Placement Newsletter Announce #1

Postby NyxValentine » Sat May 05, 2012 3:11 pm

You just need to contact placement (by email) explaining that camp xyz and 123 are a village due to shared "abc" requirements. If you're already registered as part of a village, I would assume that had been addressed in your original placement, but it never hurts to send in a quick email anyways :) Placers are nice peoples!
NyxValentine

Postby Trishntek » Sat May 05, 2012 4:38 pm

That was my understanding as well. Early in that message, it provides contact information and simply asks for the name of the project in the subject line. Our camp has grown to the point of needing more EAP's! I'm now looking at nearly twice the amount of infrastructure as originally planned. I had already applied for a 15,000 sq foot lot, so just need more people to get it up!

Anyway, I just shot them an email requesting such per their recommendation.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby Foxfur » Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 am

Edude, can you post a link pointing to the newsletter. My uncaffienated brain can't find it...
He's a mystery wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma, painted in hot pants. - Savannah
Propane ToysImage
How to do it wrong:
Foxfur

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: 404 Village Not Found

Return to 2012 Theme Camps