"Adult" theme camps

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

"Adult" theme camps

Postby mjawesome » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Are there any nudist theme camps that specialize in girls with hairy bushes/vaginas? Would be very interested in dropping by and making friends.
mjawesome
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby junglesmacks » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:14 pm

I bet you would, Smokey.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Your mom's tent
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby ygmir » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 pm

mjawesome.:
you may want to introduce yourself, and post nude pics, before asking that.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27692
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby delle » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Never mind the introduction. Personally, I think he's said enough.

Just the pics will do. :)
Worry is a misuse of imagination
User avatar
delle
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby MyDearFriend » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 pm

*high-fives junglesmacks*

*grins at Ygmir*

*hugs (((Delle)))*

*clears throat*

How do you do, Mr. mjawesome? It's very nice to meet you. Congratulations on such a thought-provoking first post.

Is this your first Burn?
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
User avatar
MyDearFriend
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am
Location: Washington, DC
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby mjawesome » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi, I realize this post sounds trollish but I am actually very interested in this. Virgin burner.
mjawesome
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby junglesmacks » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Are you sure that you're in the right place? I think you're looking for this forum..
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Your mom's tent
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby lemur » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm

hairy vaginas ?

Image


how about some hairy ovaries while you are giving us the wish list
Don't link to anything here!
User avatar
lemur
 
Posts: 3599
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Madagascar
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby trilobyte » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Instead of taking the time to introduce yourself and get familiar with the community, you chose the route of being the complete stranger barging into the room and asking where all the hairy naked chicks are at. Congratulations, it took you a whole 2 minutes to go from zero to creep.
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13800
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby delle » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Strangely enough, this exact same question made me smile last year. This year it gives me shivers. There's a message there someplace.....

Twenty points for having come back to explain yourself tho, Mja. That gives me a bit of hope....
Worry is a misuse of imagination
User avatar
delle
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby ygmir » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:54 pm

why do you all assume the O.P. is a "he"?

well, unless I missed something, somewhere.......which is very possible.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27692
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby mjawesome » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for the commentary I guess, not really what I expected of burners based on what I have heard.

Was genuinely wondering. Female btw and was interested in participating in something like this.
mjawesome
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby CornMan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 pm

As a semi-established member of the eplaya discussion board, I'd like offer my position to assist in your inquiry. It just so happens that I too have a similar interest in the unadulterated feminine beauty ideal. I never considered that there might be a camp with a sole focus on the hirsute female, but it stands to reason that such people could benefit from standing up and being counted. In the interest of offering my support to their cause, I too would like to seek out such representatives of this once confidential society, and by corresponding with an organized entity it just might be the most effective method of celebrating and promoting their proud heritage.
The camp with a difference
Never mind the weather
When you camp with Plug & Ply
Your holiday's forever
User avatar
CornMan
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby ygmir » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Was genuinely wondering. Female btw and was interested in participating in something like this.

mjawesome

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm



see........that could change the tenor........my reason for suggesting nude photos.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27692
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby MyDearFriend » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:05 pm

delle wrote:Strangely enough, this exact same question made me smile last year. This year it gives me shivers. There's a message there someplace.....

Twenty points for having come back to explain yourself tho, Mja. That gives me a bit of hope....


It's been all smiles for me from the get-go here Delle 8) though I will not argue with anybody over that.

OP, as a burgin it's enough to just be there. You might find anything in BRC. Go for a walk and see what you meet. Participate, conversate, follow your heart.

And drink water. 8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
User avatar
MyDearFriend
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am
Location: Washington, DC
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby delle » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 pm

ygmir wrote:see........that could change the tenor........my reason for suggesting nude photos.



Most definitely does. My apologies. Hackles down.

Just that it was worded almost exactly like the other one.... who was most definitely male.
Worry is a misuse of imagination
User avatar
delle
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Dr. Pyro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm

I almost posted something in my typical way, and then thought better of it. I'm still curious, I suppose, whether or not mjawesome is a male or female? I can certainly understand the, shall we say, curiousity either way. I think I'll leave it at that.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Drawingablank » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Well, male or female makes no difference to me, I accept people regardless of what / who / orientation they are - but posting something like this without so much as an introduction is just wrong.

Doing it as a woman looking for like minded folks is really little better than some creepy guy seeking targets as a first post.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
User avatar
Drawingablank
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: NY
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby lemur » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm

wait.

so, its ok now ? its only creepo if its a guy asking for hairy vaginas as their first post ?


sheesh!

i still learn towards: sod off
Don't link to anything here!
User avatar
lemur
 
Posts: 3599
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Madagascar
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Okay. Let's reframe. Any merkin camps? We're always up for a merkin discussion on eplaya.

The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 40001
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Sham » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm

mjawesome wrote:Thanks for the commentary I guess, not really what I expected of burners based on what I have heard.

Was genuinely wondering. Female btw and was interested in participating in something like this.

Let me try a response. Black Rock City is a city where free expression is the norm. I don't think camps would be based on a physical attribute of a person, but rather people who get along and enjoy each other's company. It would be something along the lines of a camp based on people with large noses for instance, or people who paint their finger nails green.
As was said before, you get lots of points for posting replies and not heading for the door.
Take a moment to introduce yourself to the crowd here. :D

My name is Sham, and I'm a dustaholic.
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Jackass » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi I'm jackass, and I'm also a dustoholic...
Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token
User avatar
Jackass
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: way out in left field

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby CornMan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Shambala wrote:
mjawesome wrote:Thanks for the commentary I guess, not really what I expected of burners based on what I have heard.

Was genuinely wondering. Female btw and was interested in participating in something like this.

Let me try a response. Black Rock City is a city where free expression is the norm. I don't think camps would be based on a physical attribute of a person, but rather people who get along and enjoy each other's company. It would be something along the lines of a camp based on people with large noses for instance, or people who paint their finger nails green.
As was said before, you get lots of points for posting replies and not heading for the door.
Take a moment to introduce yourself to the crowd here. :D

My name is Sham, and I'm a dustaholic.


What about Redhead Ranch?
The camp with a difference
Never mind the weather
When you camp with Plug & Ply
Your holiday's forever
User avatar
CornMan
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby tamarakay » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

lemur wrote:wait.

so, its ok now ? its only creepo if its a guy asking for hairy vaginas as their first post ?


sheesh!

i still learn towards: sod off


I'm with Lemur on this one. Creep is creep no matter the sex or orientation.
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man - Token

Getting overly dramatic about the ticket sale process is so 2012. - Maladroit


http://www.dyewithdignity.com
User avatar
tamarakay
 
Posts: 2840
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Texas
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Elorrum » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

mjawesome wrote: not really what I expected of burners based on what I have heard.

Ah, For fuck's sake. is there a checklist I missed? Some of us can even go undetected in polite society.
Midnight on a carousel ride
Reaching for the gold ring down inside

2015 eplaya meet and greet/ Barbie Death Village/ 7 and E/ Wed. 6PM
guess I'll see you next year.
User avatar
Elorrum
 
Posts: 5107
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Okay. "MJ Awesome"... I was seeing it as "McJawsome". All this damn 420 business just doesn't penetrate my thick skull until after the fact...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 40001
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Dustdevil » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Zeke Chaparral wrote:
Shambala wrote:
mjawesome wrote:Thanks for the commentary I guess, not really what I expected of burners based on what I have heard.

Was genuinely wondering. Female btw and was interested in participating in something like this.

Let me try a response. Black Rock City is a city where free expression is the norm. I don't think camps would be based on a physical attribute of a person, but rather people who get along and enjoy each other's company. It would be something along the lines of a camp based on people with large noses for instance, or people who paint their finger nails green.
As was said before, you get lots of points for posting replies and not heading for the door.
Take a moment to introduce yourself to the crowd here. :D

My name is Sham, and I'm a dustaholic.


What about Redhead Ranch?


Redhead Ranch (aka Brain Freeze) is usually on the corner of 4:30 and A. It is hosted by The Red One, a friend of Doc Pyros'.
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.
Dustdevil
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:10 pm
Location: West Oakland
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Trishntek » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

@mjawesome, if you follow the rabbit trail from my website (url in my sig line), you will not find exactly what you are looking for, but you will find likely locations for negotiating an intersection of possibilities.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby maryanimal » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok, I'm not one to mince words, I've been told I'm rather blunt. But I've always wondered what men really prefer:

1. Completely au naturale, nothing shaved (i.e. Legs, armpits, twinkie)?

2. Shaved and/or waxed from head to toe?

3. Same as 2, but a little hair on the twinkie, such as a landing strip, but everything else in that area cleaned and waxed?

4. Any port in the storm??

5. Who cares as long as I get laid?

So, who'll step up and be honesty gentlemen?
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
User avatar
maryanimal
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
Burning Since: 2011

Re: "Adult" theme camps

Postby Trishntek » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

JelloShotTable.jpg
Tntable
JelloShotTable.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 2169 times

I'm all for shaved in all the right places and Hairy in all the right places with just the right amount of topping to make it all good.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Next

Return to 2012 Theme Camps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest