Retrofrolic

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Re: Retrofrolic

Postby Trishntek » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Retrofrolic will be a little bit bigger and much more better this year! We have refined our play spaces with better lighting. Luis Rojas is the artist of choice, who's gothic images will grace the interior of our dungeon walls.

We will have the following furniture available in semi-private playspaces:

One double St. Andrew's Cross
One single St. Andrew's Cross
One and possibly two massage tables
One Massage chair
One spanking bench
One horizontal Cross
The Pony
And chill/aftercare space with inflated sofa

Our toy supply is substantial. Other than the typical floggers, whips, paddles and crops, we offer Violet Wands, Estim, Fire Play, Cupping and a HUGE assortment of Vibrators and Massagers for your sensual pleasures!

We also offer Foot Washings with vinegar water, followed by a nice massage of Aloe Vera and/or CocoaButter lotion. While getting your feet massaged, your partner is welcome to pleasure you, or,,, OR you can pleasure yourself with one of our Magic Wands! This can be one of your most refreshing experiences on the playa!

Rudra is our Master of the Bar and will do everything possible to be sure you get the drink you desire! Our music is various from BB King, to Pink Floyd and Leonard Cohen to Enigma. From 2-4PM each day the bar opens and we offer games of interactivity! Truth or dare, Peep show, Cocksucker or simply spin the wheel and see what happens! We offer kinky prizes and interactive rewards, or punishments depending on your position in life!

At 4PM we plan to present a scene which entices, attracts and interacts with your own desires. We will play in a way that will bring you back for more after 8PM each night for an open play party! WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 8PM we will host a MEET & GREET for all our FetLife friends! Come and meet, greet and beat!

We expect to be located on or near 7:30 between B and D. And maybe,,,, just maybe we will get placement on the 7:30 Portal! We'll let you know as soon as we do!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby Trishntek » Sun May 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Now, we are FORTY MEMBERS STRONG! We finally have some concrete layout plans with additional shade! We will be hosting TWO DUNGEONS with a suspension point and 5000 square feet of shaded space!

Not only that, but our camp members are all very experienced in a variety of activities for the curious burner who wants to explore pain and pleasure in a semi-private and secure environment. Sensory deprivation, impact, bondage, humiliation, power exchange, electrical play, massage, masturbation, sex and other exploratory endeavors of personal gain are only a few of the wonderful things awaiting your attendance.

We exist for the sake of satisfying a variety of fetishes, kinks, lifestyles and desires. If you do not find what you seek, let us know! Some of our best-kept notions are hidden behind passages revealed to those who seek! And of course, we pride ourselves on cleanliness and providing necessary protections onsite.

Sucking cock for booze, spinning the game wheel for prizes and participating in our PEEP SHOW are always available for the common visitors. These interactive options are a great place to break the ice and get conversations going. For those seeking more than fun and games, the entire world of sensual experiences await you!
Trishntek

T SHIRTS

Postby Trishntek » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm preparing to order T shirts for our camp this year and thought maybe some of our fellow ePlayans might be interested. You can take a look at the following URL to find out more.

http://www.retrofrolic.com/5.html

TshirtFront.jpg
TshirtFront.jpg (18.73 KiB) Viewed 2768 times

TshirtBack.jpg
TshirtBack.jpg (16.74 KiB) Viewed 2768 times

I still have that tent that is listed there to give someone,,,, sometime,,,, somewhere.
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

For Fertility 2.0, our resident Nail Polisher Cnidaria is offering to paint your nails with images of penile portraits of productive progeny! That's right! You can have your own happy ending right at the tip of your fingers!
FertilityNails2.jpg
FertilityNails2.jpg (71.82 KiB) Viewed 2724 times

Or, after you get your feet washed, rinsed and massaged with cocoabutter, get your toenails painted in the spirit of Fertility! Bring clean socks and while we wash your footwear, get your nails done!
FertilityNails3.jpg
FertilityNails3.jpg (76.75 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 am

Trishntek

Postby Minxy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 am

Hahahahaha! That' is AWESOME!
"If I moop your head, I shall be very displeased." - Savannah
Minxy

Postby jkisha » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:31 pm

That's great.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Trishntek » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm

PINK MARKS the SPOT!
It's Official! We are placed on the SE corner of 7:30 & Dandelion!
2012_BRC_RetrofrolicMedSm.jpg
PINK MARKS the SPOT!
Trishntek

Postby trilobyte » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Awesome, congratulations!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby LegendZero » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Awesome, Cannot wait to stop by and visit for a while!

now if only I could get this silly fetlife app to work...
LegendZero

Postby Trishntek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:13 pm

As we prepare to load the Mother Ship, it would be terribly remiss of me to neglect giving this thread a serious BUMP! One last time before the event.

Whether you are curious about sensual play or a seasoned scene player, we want to make sure everyone knows we are ready to host your sweet desires of any kind of sensual experience.

We also offer foot washing with vinegar water, aloe vera and cocoa butter while you pleasure yourself with one of our many vibrators and massagers. Couples can pleasure each other while each gets their own personal attention to those dusty, sweaty phallanges. Come explore the pleasures of pain, the pink of pleasure, and the pain of pink flesh on the roller coaster ride of agony and ecstacy, pain and pleasure, burning desires of completion.

Or just get a refreshing massage at 7:30 and Dandelion! Look for the Pink Flamingo!
Trishntek

Postby FIGJAM » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

The "Devise" is packed. 8)
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby j314 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Woo! I will bring lots of sensory dep stuff (straightjackets, hoods, etc). Anyone want to play? 30/M
j314

Postby pink » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 am

Thanks to everyone that came by and enjoyed our dungeon, amused us highly by earning your certification as a cocksucker, wrote on Jim, or just had a drink in our bar. I'm still decompressing, trying to get my voice back, and adjusting to copious amounts of hot water, not to mention the pile of work awaiting.

Still smiling-and planning for next years fun and frolic.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Previous

Return to 2012 Theme Camps