MOOP Nazi Brigade

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Re: MOOP Nazi Brigade

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

The MOOP Czar himself is unable to come to the playa. It looks like that Simon of the Playa (of Root Society) will be offering an alternative. I think it's under the Politics and Philosophy sub-forum, possibly called "LIsten Up Sound Camps."

You don't need anyone to formally call for mooping in order to do it. Although, I'm sure, like so many things, it's added fun that way. You're more than welcome to pick this idea up and run with it. It's an idea whose time has come.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Lassen Forge » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:07 pm

This is to sound like some kind of Do-ocracy - you shall to find occupied hole and fill.

We were in communique with our comrade MoopCzar, he did to have AWESOME plans for brigade... unfortunate for him, life interviened.

But is EXCELLENT idea for someone to run with, IF... you dare to make stand against neo-capitalistic spawnage of MOOP.

Can you to count yourself... WORTHY to make difference on playa?

We... shall to see...
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby pink » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm

I Dare! We need a time and place to set out from. My camp could be a good one to start from, or if Apok would lend its space, it might be a good place to get into the right head space.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Previous

Return to 2012 Theme Camps