RZR mask where to buy?

What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.

RZR mask where to buy?

Postby Gobkin » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:04 am

I got one from the vendor tent in Gerlach and it has served me very well. IS there a place to buy one in Reno for a friend of mine as we are coming for the early entry and I doubt that those vendors will be in Gerlach at that time.
Thank you.
Gobkin

Burning Since: 2013

Re: RZR mask where to buy?

Postby PurpleKoosh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm

I just got two knock-offs from eBay for $14 - and it was shipped domestically, too, so I didn't have to panic over whether or not they'd arrive in time. Hopefully they stand up to the event. (I've got bandanas and at least one R95 mask kicking around in the rest of my gear if they don't.)
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.
PurpleKoosh

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby Fan C » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Amazon prime.
Fan C

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: live fast die

Postby tattoogoddess » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 am

ebay homie :) from low to high:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... st&_sop=15

That is what i used this year and LOVED them!
maladroit- Burning Man is like a second job, except you pay to work there.
Burning Man is just the pre party for exodus! - fellow burner during exodus
tattoogoddess

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: House Of Stark

Postby AntiM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 am

Some of the vendors in Gerlach are open for EA. The mask guy was there early last year.
Some sunshine, some dust, a little paint and a tutu. Yeah.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby FlyingMonkey » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 am

Gobkin wrote:I got one from the vendor tent in Gerlach and it has served me very well. IS there a place to buy one in Reno for a friend of mine as we are coming for the early entry and I doubt that those vendors will be in Gerlach at that time.
Thank you.

I'm really surprised no one jumped all over you for not asking uncle Google first (slackers). I would personally buy one online rather than hopefully finding someone in Gerlach on the way in, unless that was a killer deal you got. I see many of them reasonably priced on Amazon for around $13-$20.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.
FlyingMonkey

Postby FlyingMonkey » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:58 am

FlyingMonkey wrote:
Gobkin wrote:I got one from the vendor tent in Gerlach and it has served me very well. IS there a place to buy one in Reno for a friend of mine as we are coming for the early entry and I doubt that those vendors will be in Gerlach at that time.
Thank you.

I'm really surprised no one jumped all over you for not asking uncle Google first (slackers). I would personally buy one online rather than hopefully finding someone in Gerlach on the way in, unless that was a killer deal you got. I see many of them reasonably priced on Amazon for around $13-$20.

UPDATE:

I thought it looked like a cool mask so I ordered one for $23 on Amazon Prime on the 29th & surprisingly it was delivered on the 30th. It fits Ok & folds up small. This will make a really good back-up mask that I can just put in my camelback. It's made from stretchy neoprene & to me feels like it is going to slip down off my face but probably wont. It may be a bit small for me but I think I just have to get used to it. I bought a regular & I wear a 7 1/2 size hat if that equates to anything. It has flapper valves like a gas mask & should do well to keep the Playa dust at bay. I may gift this one....not sure. I'll rate it a 7 out of 10.

If you think you can get a better deal from a vender in Gerlach then go for it but it's hard to beat A Prime.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.
FlyingMonkey

Return to Clothing & Playawear