Naked Old and Unattractive people on the playa?

What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.

Postby VeganChoirGirl » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Boijoy wrote:ohhh Ya'll are gonna make me do it.. aren't ya?
R.I.P. sexy.

Image


OH GOD...YUM!
Finally moving to SF...can't WAIT!
User avatar
VeganChoirGirl
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby MisaBlue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Image
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby TomServo » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

There's gotta be a way to post pics from a droid! But, for what its worth....


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OQmEa5OKyOI/S ... iDay07.jpg

I'm Isabellasexual.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Postby capjbadger » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Eric wrote:Gilbert Roland.

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Image

*Chuckle* Eric, that does not surprise me at all. :)

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!
User avatar
capjbadger
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Horus' Left Armpit
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Postby Reebsicle » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Sanddog42 wrote:
Casanova wrote:
FIGJAM wrote:His eyebrows affend me.......make him cover them up!
*offend

:roll: hypocrit

See what he did there? He corrected your spelling then called you a hypocrite to show that he doesn't recognize irony.

At the same time, he misspelled "hypocrite" to show that he does understand irony. Brilliant!

(That is what you were doing, right?)


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!
I'm really awesome, and that's all you need to know.
User avatar
Reebsicle
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: Inland Empire Hell, CA

Update

Postby Casanova » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:02 am

So i bet everyone was wondering what happened so i have decided 2 give an update of my experience, i know i am a lil late but i have been busy.. first of my first burn was the most intense experience of my life, i did not expect the burn to be like it was AT ALL.. wow!, great job 2 everyone that participated in it.. hope 2 one day join you in that..

so back to my original topic, before the burn i was not really wanting 2 see the old and unattractive ppl on the playa, but honestly after the first hour there i was so over it.. i felt out there it didn't really matter cuz everyone was so cool.. Yea if ppl did that outside BM it would be wierd, but out there it is so hot that i totally understood, i even join critical dicks in the march to a non-nude camp, it was Hilarious, they even had a syrin and a banner dropped down that said no nudity and had squirt guys and it was just good times..

So i apoligize again fer what i had said before, i now support nudity on the playa 8)
User avatar
Casanova
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby CapSmashy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 am

Awesome. You were across the street from us at Herring Camp. Norweigens are funny about nudity. :lol:
User avatar
CapSmashy
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Awesome Camp 2.0
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby Sail Man » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 am

I've heard of a "club" at a station in the antarctic called the 300 club. They wait for the temp to drop to minus 100, and then fire up the sauna to 200. They get nekid, hit the sauna for a bit, then once acclimated they immediately run outside to enjoy an abrupt temp. change of 300 degrees.

I would imagine the instant turtling in that instance would be almost painful :shock:


:lol:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby lucky420 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 am

Casanova,
glad that bm changed your point of view on your original issue. You sound like you did some growing up and can accept that people do come in all shapes and sizes. Although you did cause quite a shit storm with that original post...lol.
User avatar
lucky420
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
Location: Reno, NV
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby jkisha » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 am

lucky420 wrote:Casanova,
glad that bm changed your point of view on your original issue. You sound like you did some growing up and can accept that people do come in all shapes and sizes. Although you did cause quite a shit storm with that original post...lol.


I'll second that!

JK
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Nitevenus » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Another fine example of premature keyboard ejaculation. So glad Casanova found some playa experience and hopefully self control.
Nitevenus
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 7:45 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Update

Postby LeChatNoir » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Casanova wrote:So i bet everyone was wondering what happened so i have decided 2 give an update of my experience, i know i am a lil late but i have been busy.. first of my first burn was the most intense experience of my life, i did not expect the burn to be like it was AT ALL.. wow!, great job 2 everyone that participated in it.. hope 2 one day join you in that..

so back to my original topic, before the burn i was not really wanting 2 see the old and unattractive ppl on the playa, but honestly after the first hour there i was so over it.. i felt out there it didn't really matter cuz everyone was so cool.. Yea if ppl did that outside BM it would be wierd, but out there it is so hot that i totally understood, i even join critical dicks in the march to a non-nude camp, it was Hilarious, they even had a syrin and a banner dropped down that said no nudity and had squirt guys and it was just good times..

So i apoligize again fer what i had said before, i now support nudity on the playa 8)


Nice...

I really appreciate that you came back to your thread and posted this and I'm really really glad you had such a good experience at you first Burn. May your second one is ever better.
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
User avatar
LeChatNoir
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Louisville, Ky

Postby Teo del Fuego » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

nice mea culpa, now lern 2 spel you iliterate basterd.





(the new, snarkier, Teo del Fuego)
User avatar
Teo del Fuego
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Denver
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby dr.placebo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Casanova, glad you enjoyed the Critical Dicks march (I was the drummer) and learned to deal with skin as another costume. It was fun, as usual.
User avatar
dr.placebo
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 pm
Location: Santa Cruz CA

Postby Sanddog42 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Yay for Casanova!

Now I wish I had gone to the critical dicks march. :(
User avatar
Sanddog42
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Location: San Francisco, California, USA

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Sorry to hear you caved in, Casanova. Don't let the bastards grind you into bland conformity.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby snake » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 pm

ahhh you have redeemed yourself and grew in knowledge grasshopper! good for you and good for us! critical dicks is a hoot...i think i was the only female marching (you just have to have a dick-like appendage...i made my dick look like a thick cut of bacon with huevos for my huevos) glad you could join us!!!
User avatar
snake
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:48 pm
Location: reno, terminal city, apokiliptika

Re: Update

Postby Sham » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Casanova wrote:So i apoligize again fer what i had said before, i now support nudity on the playa 8)

Thank Christ, now I can sleep tonight!
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm

snake wrote:you just have to have a dick-like appendage

Plastic fruit from the thrift store will do, as this demonstration video shows.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flfB4PGBHhE[/youtube]
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37469
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Update

Postby Sail Man » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Shambala wrote:
Casanova wrote:So i apoligize again fer what i had said before, i now support nudity on the playa 8)

Thank Christ, now I can sleep tonight!


May you dream of large sweaty bald men sporting dicky-doo's :lol: :lol:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby Casanova » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Bob wrote:Sorry to hear you caved in, Casanova. Don't let the bastards grind you into bland conformity.


wouldn't bland conformity be the 90% of people who attended burning man wearing clothes?
User avatar
Casanova
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby Casanova » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 pm

dr.placebo wrote:Casanova, glad you enjoyed the Critical Dicks march (I was the drummer) and learned to deal with skin as another costume. It was fun, as usual.


yea i was next 2 you most of the march, i was the kid with the green bandana.. good times, expecially when my girlfriend unexpectlingly found me during the march.. she was pretty shocked cuz i didn't even tell her where i was gonna be.
User avatar
Casanova
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby moonrise » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 am

Next thread should be

Naked Young and Attractive people on the playa?

nudity is so underrated...and isn't only for the playa...lmao...city folk I tell ya'
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
User avatar
moonrise
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: Update

Postby Sham » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 am

Sail Man wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Casanova wrote:So i apoligize again fer what i had said before, i now support nudity on the playa 8)

Thank Christ, now I can sleep tonight!


May you dream of large sweaty bald men sporting dicky-doo's :lol: :lol:

I did Sail Man--and I think you were in my dream. Did you gain some weight?

Edit to add a message for Casanova.
This thread was not about nudity on the playa, but rather people you did not find attractive going clothesless while on the playa.
What are your thoughts now on people older than you and heavier than you, taking their clothes off and while on the playa? Do you find yourself more accepting of saggy older people who happen to be nekkid? I guts ta know!
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 am

Beer glasses.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby VeganChoirGirl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Glad to hear you came around. I always say it's important to give people the room to grow. Sure seems like you did. Congrats on growth personally and spiritually and wonderful burn. See you in the dust next year.
Finally moving to SF...can't WAIT!
User avatar
VeganChoirGirl
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby Fire_Moose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 am

VeganChoirGirl wrote:Glad to hear you came around. I always say it's important to give people the room to grow. Sure seems like you did. Congrats on growth personally and spiritually and wonderful burn. See you in the dust next year.



I'm not sure if i should make a joke....is the funny already there?
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
User avatar
Fire_Moose
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Postby ygmir » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 am

Fire_Moose wrote:
VeganChoirGirl wrote:Glad to hear you came around. I always say it's important to give people the room to grow. Sure seems like you did. Congrats on growth personally and spiritually and wonderful burn. See you in the dust next year.



I'm not sure if i should make a joke....is the funny already there?



since when did this matter?
"who are you, and, what did you do with FM?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ¡Niers! » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 am

Wow.

I don't think it's too late for your mother to have an abortion.
Although, judging by the clothes hanger stuck in your ear, I'd say the first time she tried, she failed.
User avatar
¡Niers!
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Eugene, Oregon

Postby Bin Noddin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:27 pm

My head is bald
My belly's fat
My ass is hairy
If we meet on the playa, introduce yourself
I'll take off my shirt for you
And maybe my pants.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
User avatar
Bin Noddin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Silver Spring, MD

PreviousNext

Return to Clothing & Playawear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests