A place to discuss all things involving power and lighting. Generator tips, alternative energy, lighting your camp/bike/art/self and more.
Does anyone know what the official word is on Motorized (Gas or Electric) bicycles or tricycles? What has to be registered as a Mutant Vehicle? Any link to the Org's official rules on the subject? I'm hearing that electric assist bikes or OK are 2 stroke gas motors on a tricycle ok?
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 am
- Location: Sacramento
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am
- Location: Walnut Creek, CA
- Burning Since: 2000
- Camp Name: Brain Freeze Camp
There's a thread in Q&A about the new this year policy allowing electric assist motors on two and three wheeled vehicles. I don't think the main site has caught up to the new rule yet.
However, a two stroke gas motor would be a NO.
These are not my fuckos.
- Posts: 16338
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
Return to Power & Illumination
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest