Hammer or post driver for rebar

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.

Re: Hammer or post driver for rebar

Postby BBadger » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 am

Drawingablank wrote:Hi,

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use for a cover on the Monkey Hut greenhouse?

Since I fly out to the burn these days, my original monkey hut is just sitting in the garage and I sure could use a greenhouse.

This might be an interesting read for that subject.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby Drawingablank » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 am

unjonharley wrote:For the monkey hut green house cover.. I used opaque plastic.. Got it from the paint dept. Home Depot.. put it over and rolled the bottom up on a 1 x 2 board.. The sun breaks this stuff down pretty fast.. It will only last part of the year..

Thanks, I was hoping you had a better way since that is my experience with that plastic too. Will keep you posted if I find something that works better.

BBadger wrote:

This might be an interesting read for that subject.

Definitely an interesting read. Now to see if I can find something to fit a low budge that's durable, and light diffusing.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby FIGJAM » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 am

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Previous

Return to Shelter & Camping