Here is my setup that has worked very well for 4x BM and 1x non-BM trip to BRD.
With no BRC 'windbreak' the non-BM trip was very windy and the only problem was that the wind shifted after we setup the windward-facing side. The 30 mph wind caught one leeward edge and a rib pipe pulled up from the rebar. I improvised a wind break and that held.
Things that work:
1) Pull the tarp tight over spine/ribs and use tent stakes to secure the tarp edge if that edge meets the ground, or bungee the edge to rebar stake.
2) Use lots of bungie balls and stakes, no flapping edges!
3) Use a ratchet strap to pull the spine links tight.
4) Bonus! Hang LED light/rope along the ratchet straps, hand lanterns, etc.
5) Adjust the MH height by differing the width: ie, The above is 12' width. 10' width gives greater center height.
6) I just use the spine to measure the rebar points, the width is not critical (see above).
7) Tight enclosed tarp ends can resist the wind to some degree, but:
It will get hot, so I roll up the ends to afford air flow.
9) Rebar is set with a slight outward skew - this helps PVC tensioning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.