RV reservation anyone?

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.

RV reservation anyone?

Postby chrisdisco » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello

We booked an RV before the ticket sale and now can't use it as we don't have tickets...

Pick up is Friday 24th in LA and drop off is Tuesday 4th in San Fransisco. It's a MTR type V 31ft Class C, we chose it because it has 4 seperate beds (2 doubles, 2 singles)

Happy for someone to have the booking for the deposit I paid in Jan ($500) the total rental fee is $3000 iuncluding the deposit. if anyone's interested then get in touch either here or at chriskeys@live.co.uk. Should be possible to change dates a day or two either way, might be possible to change the drop off location to LA but I know it cannot be picked up from SF.

Love and smiles
Chris
chrisdisco

Re: RV reservation anyone?

Postby Canoe » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 am

I thought most companies would refund deposits this far back from the date?

When I got mine from Cruise America in 2010, it was
    You will receive a full refund of your reservation down payment if you cancel at least four days prior to your departure date. (Additional cancellation policies apply to one-way trips and special group rentals.)
Check your fine print?
Call and ask?
*** http://www.burningman.com/preparation/ ***
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.
“Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”
Canoe

Re: RV reservation anyone?

Postby Trishntek » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 am

I believe his point is that it is a reserved RV which he is offering to the community instead of just cancelling the reservation. The deposit is just an FYI and not the issue. Am I wrong? Could be,,,,
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Return to Shelter & Camping