TENTs? if im not into making one

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.

TENTs? if im not into making one

Postby dani_B » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 pm

So during the year I'm pretty busy.We don't have time to build a shelter or make a badass tent.This is my frist year coming.Was wondering if anyone has suggestions one pre made tenst and shelters that i could buy for an ok price. thanks!
dani_B

Re: TENTs? if im not into making one

Postby Lord Of Ruin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

dani_B wrote:So during the year I'm pretty busy.We don't have time to build a shelter or make a badass tent.This is my frist year coming.Was wondering if anyone has suggestions one pre made tenst and shelters that i could buy for an ok price. thanks!

This *sounds* like a troll post, but we have a no snark on the first page rule here so I'll give it a shot.

First, try the search function up above. There are lots of threads about which tent is best/most cost effective.

Short answer: As nice/large as you can afford. Available from any sporting good store, big box retailer, etc.

If you have specific questions, please post them.

LoR
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion - W. Blake (attribution corrected)
Lord Of Ruin

Burning Since: 2017

Postby VeganChoirGirl » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Finally moving to SF...can't WAIT!
VeganChoirGirl

Postby TomServo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm

If you havent already, read the first timers guide. Winds can be brutal out there, and extra precautions will be needed when buying a WalMart tent... keep that in mind
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Return to Shelter & Camping