Buying/Renting Used Caravan,Camper, Van ,Vehicle to sleep

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.

Buying/Renting Used Caravan,Camper, Van ,Vehicle to sleep

Postby RocketGirl (ONA) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Seasoned Burners,
We are interested in finding out info on best places to rent/buy Caravans, Vans Sleeping Vehicles. If you rent a Camper it almost makes sense to buy one. We are in the San Francisco area where the prices are high & limited. Wasnt sure if going to Burning Man but will go if can find a reasonable vehicle. Dont need a truck!. I know we can depend upon you for the best info!!! Also may be interested in sharing a rental??
Keep The Spirit Going!!!!!!
Namaste,
RocketGirl(Ona)
Iam located in Sausalito CA. Iam interested in purchasing 2 tickets at the lowest price possible. Am willing to volunteer, would be interested in exploring new camps. Missed lower priced tixs for unforseen circumstances.
Ona Schissel (Rocket Girl)
RocketGirl (ONA)

Postby geekster » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am

Actually, renting a truck can be quite an interesting experience. You can turn a box truck into an apartment. I would consider going that route and if I did, I would probably start by talking to these guys:

http://www.htrucks.com/burningman.php
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.
geekster

Truck Rental Share Thanx For Replying

Postby RocketGirl (ONA) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi
Are u in the Bay Area? A truck may be tooo much for me but I would love to share/ ride etc... I am in Sausalito.Thanx for your reply. If you know of any kind souls for sharing please letr me knw. I will post later. My e-mail is workreturn@sbcglobal.net.
Thanx,
Ona
Iam located in Sausalito CA. Iam interested in purchasing 2 tickets at the lowest price possible. Am willing to volunteer, would be interested in exploring new camps. Missed lower priced tixs for unforseen circumstances.
Ona Schissel (Rocket Girl)
RocketGirl (ONA)

Return to Shelter & Camping