Anyone made a penis popsicle?

What do you eat and drink on the playa? Share ideas, recipes and advice here.

Re: Anyone made a penis popsicle?

Postby Drawingablank » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 am

While molding a copy may be fun, all the steps and materials for making a food safe mold of it is a lot of work and expense.

If you don't need an exact replica, use chocolate molds which cost as little as 2.25 each and are reusable many times. Pretty much anything that doesn't require temperatures over 160 degrees F. can be molded in them, and they are food safe. They are available in may styles of penis from bite sized up to about 9 inches, and in flat backed (one sided), lollypop, and 3D. In addition to "normal ones" they make penis pistiols, penis pacifiers, and other novelty stuff.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby maladroit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:54 pm

Folks, we have an edible-penis expert.
maladroit

Burning Since: 2012

Postby nathanbyrne » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Chef Jeff,

That's awesome that you've been making them a while. Can you outline your full process for me? Do you make your cast first, then molds etc etc...

Thanks,

nathan
nathanbyrne

Postby Mojojita » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Since alcohol does not freeze well, I think penis jello shots would be amusing - you would kind of have to swallow the whole thing at once.........pina colada flavored.....
Ut ballista es interdico, tantum interdico mos fui ballista.
Mojojita

Postby ygmir » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Mojojita wrote:Since alcohol does not freeze well, I think penis jello shots would be amusing - you would kind of have to swallow the whole thing at once.........pina colada flavored.....

right there!! "sexually oblique mayvin of spectacular carnal cognition and exemplary innovation for erotic experience".

you are so crowned.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Mojojita » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 pm

ygmir wrote:
Mojojita wrote:Since alcohol does not freeze well, I think penis jello shots would be amusing - you would kind of have to swallow the whole thing at once.........pina colada flavored.....

right there!! "sexually oblique mayvin of spectacular carnal cognition and exemplary innovation for erotic experience".

you are so crowned.

Wow, does it come with a crown, sash and roses? Maybe just a pearl necklace?
Ut ballista es interdico, tantum interdico mos fui ballista.
Mojojita

Previous

Return to Food & Drink