BEquinox 2014 tickets are on sale beginning today!
The canvas that is BEquinox is set. Make BEquinox BE whatever it will BE. BEring it LA and beyond. The Mantra to keep in your head as you pack and plan… BEquinox is just like Burning Man.
BEquinox is just a tiny Burning Man… there will be heat, cold, wind, fire… there will be portas… you know you were hoping for those… there will be no showers… you wanna bathe, ya better BEring it. You wanna eat\drink?... ya better BEring it. There is no vending except for Ice and wood (prices soon). Pack it in… pack it out. This is a leave no trace event.
• Where – Joshua Tree Lake Campground - 2601 Sunfair Rd Joshua Tree, CA 92252
• When – The Gates open on Thursday March 20th at noon. Participants need to be off the property by 2pm on Sunday March 23rd.
• Theme – Mythos
• If you would like to volunteer at BEquinox. To volunteer for the event, please complete your request here –http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BEquinoxVolunteers14
• If you would like to bring your Theme Camp to BEquinox, please send your request to – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014ThemeCamps
Theme Camp applications will be accepted until midnight March 2nd.
• If you would like to bring an art installation to BEquinox, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art applications will be accepted until midnight March 16th.
• If you would like to bring an art cart to BEquinox, please send an email to email@example.com
Art car applications will accepted until midnight March 16th.
• If you are interested in working with the FAST team (Fire Art Safety Team), doing such things as ember watch, fire chasing, etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• There will be a What, Where, When – please stand by for more details on this.
• Like last year and for years to come, everyone will be purchasing a ticket. Staff, volunteers, participants, artists, entertainers… yes, everyone. No tickets are required for kids 13 and younger.
• Volunteers, qualifying theme camps, art installations and art cars will have access to directed tickets. The sooner you complete your application, the sooner you will receive access to a directed ticket. These are not discounted tickets.
• Tickets will go on sale on Monday February 10 @ 10am
• Ticket sales will close on Sunday March 16th @ 5pm
• You must print out and bring to the event your photo ID, you ticket and the confirmation that was emailed to you when you purchased your ticket. This email confirmation contains the event Hold Harmless Agreement. The Gate process will be much faster this year. You will not need to get out of your car as long as everyone in the car has their ticket, photo ID and Hold Harmless Agreement.
• If you purchase multiple tickets, print multiple Hold Harmless Agreements. Everyone must have a signed agreement.
• Your name and ticket are connected. Yes, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. You must let us know though. Send an email to email@example.com
to let us know that you are transferring your ticket to someone else.
• Tickets are $80.00 and can be purchased at this link - https://lala.webconnex.com/bequinox2014mythos
And for fun – here are the street names – Agni, Boobrie, Cockatrice, Dyrad, Eldjotnar, FengHuang, and Gargoyle.
Any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the fun BEgin!
The BEquinox Enablers 2014
Los Angeles League of Arts
Joshua Tree Lake, RV and Campground
2601 Sunfair/Coyote Valley Rd., Joshua Tree, California 92252
Ut ballista es interdico, tantum interdico mos fui ballista.