San Fernando Valley Burners

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

San Fernando Valley Burners

Postby four20ps » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 pm

So I know theres a big la group out here, But is there anyone from the valley and not la? looking for some burners from the valley, Im building an art car and can use some help with welding maybe? or maybe you just wanna tell everyone in the valley hi and see whats being built? pm me or just fill up this forum. The valleys low key so lets see whats out there... I also know la is in need of some regional contact help? maybe we can start are own valley regional. still apart of la regional but the valley branch...
four20ps

Burning Since: 2010

Re: San Fernando Valley Burners

Postby trilobyte » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

I'd recommend getting with the LA regional folks as well, a good chunk of the group either hails from the valley or is willing to consider events and happenings in the area.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Ratpick » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

Word! I'm interested to see what you're building. I only work in the valley but am there enough I feel like I belong. But I agree with what trilobyte said; get something going with or without la regional. I know I want to meet more of my bm neighbors, sure others do too. How about a meetup/ mixer/ work-on-artcar party every couple weeks?

I cant really weld worth a crap (maybe practice a little on some out of view parts) but I'm mechanically and electrically apt.
I know enough to know I don't know shit. I just wish more people knew that much.
Ratpick

Location: Altadena! (you know, above LA, where the mountains rise up)

Postby four20ps » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm

SO I don't really know how many of you are out there, But any san fernando burners please go to this art show in the valley, Its free,and please bring what ever art you think you can... Not a burning man event but looking for artist to show there burning man spirit
Attachments
gr818ersFLIER.jpg
gr818ersFLIER.jpg (120.74 KiB) Viewed 462 times
four20ps

Burning Since: 2010

Return to Regionals & Events