Anybody from France, Switzerland or... anywhere? :)

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Anybody from France, Switzerland or... anywhere? :)

Postby Neko » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am

Hello Burners!

"I'm not a virgin anymore!!!"
Yes, this year was my first, but I must admit it: certainly not the last one! :D

Just a short message to say that I had a wonderful time in BRC and this experience will stay forever in my heart. Touching, crazy, funny, intense, full of nonsense and surprises, mystic or spiritual... certainly the best holidays in my life.

I have some troubles to go back to reality now, so I am open to discuss with anybody from anywhere who wants to share about it. And if you are close to my place in France or Switzerland, it's even more better, but of course, anybody's welcome!!

Btw, I realized that having a light french accent is really appreciated in US and in BRC! When I am in Europe, I try most of the time to get rid of it, but I definitely think I will keep it now!! :wink:

Love you all and can't wait for next year!!
Céline
--
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther-King -
Neko

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Kreme Burners

Re: Anybody from France, Switzerland or... anywhere? :)

Postby dancemaker » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Have you contacted Phillipe who is your regional contact in France? Go to the regional section on the burning man site and find the country and click on it and you will find his email!
Jackie
Dancing across the Universe
dancemaker

Return to Regionals & Events