White Mountain ADVENTURE

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

White Mountain ADVENTURE

Postby InnocentWhenYouDream » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Hey people, I'm doing 3 weeks hiking in the White mountain national forest (NH). I would be interested to hear from burners in the area, especially if you would like to come along for a day or two or more.... Heading to nevada this august too!!! i would like to hear from community farmers, wild swimmers and other such outdoor folk who can open my eyes just a little more.
Thanks

p.s. my name is Rory, im 26 from the UK.
At the age of 37 she realised she'd found forever, as she roared along through Paris with the warm wind in her hair.
InnocentWhenYouDream

Re: White Mountain ADVENTURE

Postby Savannah » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Rory. Click on "Regionals" in the small print at the top of the main Burning Man site, and you can at least join the Burner mailing lists or sites for NH and NV. Good luck & have fun on your hike . . .
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby InnocentWhenYouDream » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 am

Spannk you
At the age of 37 she realised she'd found forever, as she roared along through Paris with the warm wind in her hair.
InnocentWhenYouDream

Postby Bluemandrew » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 pm

The white mountains are one of my favorite places on earth, specifically the Basin in Franconia Notch. My fiance and I lived in NH for a bit, but I used to trabel there as a kid with my family when we lived in Mass. We're in CT but love day trips up there. (Actually we'll be hopefully starting an AT thru hike this september, so we'll get to hike through the whites in October this year.

When will you be there?
Bluemandrew

Postby chelzuppan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

chelzuppan

Postby InnocentWhenYouDream » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 am

It stunning huh?
I just got out after 4 weeks solo hiking. it was wonderful.
I was under the impression that the last possible ascent of Kathadin was Oct 15...... maybe i got that wrong. I met quite a few AT crew. They were cool guys.
LOVE THE WHITES
InnocentWhenYouDream

Return to Regionals & Events