Any burners from NM/Santa Fe area? I need a group!!

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Any burners from NM/Santa Fe area? I need a group!!

Postby Hamtonguepies » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm planning on attending BM for the first time these year and would love to find other burners in my area. I'm a pretty chill, open minded, energetic, fun person to have in a group. I can cook, clean, be responsible or not- I'm as adaptable as they come. Even if you're not from the area- I would like to start connecting with people to meet up with and get to know. Hope to hear from some of you!!
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."

"When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important" -
Hamtonguepies

Re: Any burners from NM/Santa Fe area? I need a group!!

Postby Rice » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Hamtonguepies wrote:I'm planning on attending BM for the first time these year and would love to find other burners in my area. I'm a pretty chill, open minded, energetic, fun person to have in a group. I can cook, clean, be responsible or not- I'm as adaptable as they come. Even if you're not from the area- I would like to start connecting with people to meet up with and get to know. Hope to hear from some of you!!

Hi Hamtonguepies, welcome to ePlaya.

As luck would have it, there is a regional rep for NM: http://regionals.burningman.com/us_nm.html

In all likelihood, there will be some regional gatherings in your area and you can get some good guidance/advice. - Maybe find a group to camp with... There are lots of theme camps that you may fit into, and failing anything, it is completely possible to do this on your own.

See ya on the playa!

Love Rice
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby unusualchild » Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Hamtonguepies,
I just recently moved to Santa Fe, this year will be my second burn and am also looking to meet other burners in the area. As of right now I am unsure of where/ who I will be camping with but would be more than happy to help you out with any questions you might have. I joined the regional mailing list but have yet to recieve any message hopefully we can both find some more burners here in NM!
:D
I do not regret the things I have done but those I did not do
unusualchild

Return to Regionals & Events