HeartBurn (Indiana/Ohio)

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

HeartBurn (Indiana/Ohio)

Postby poosie_kat » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:37 pm

East Central Indiana and West Central Ohio. So far we have people from Indianapolis and Muncie, Indiana and Cincinatti, Ohio. We would love to hear from more of you that are out there. We now have a yahoo group (addy below) that you can post to. Let us know what you want, need, desire, all that good stuff.

We would like to hear your ideas for Burning Man, parties, decompressions, compressions, events, etc.

Drops a line at: heartburn@yahoogroups.com
poosie_kat

HeartBurn

Postby Skoot » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:58 pm

Happy to see some Heart of It All Burners here. A crew from Columbus went in 2002 and a smaller group of us are going this year. We're actually trying something different this year - pack it on your back, travel light, and share all that is possible. We're always interested in meeting fellow burners in our vicinity and opening the community up larger. Shoot me e-mail so we can more fully introduce ourselves.
I am looking to connect with folks and ride share. I will ride/pay gas/share w/ anyone on the right coast or fly to meet/ share w/ anyone on the left coast. Alls I need is help getting HOME and room for H2O, etc. PLEASE HELP!! Skoot
Skoot

Return to Regionals & Events