Come play with us!

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Come play with us!

Postby OregonRed » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:15 am

I posted a little about this event on the Eugene burners thread, but we want people from all over to join us.

June 18, 19, & 20, 2004, somewhere in the Oregon wilderness, will be the Gemini Party. This is an event designed by burners for those who "get it" (previous appearences in BRC recommended, but not required). It's a great way to start the summer and a rockin' good time!

For information, send inquiries to geminiparty2003@yahoo.com

We're looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Red
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

OregonRed

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby OregonRed » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:31 pm

Just an update. Gemini Party tickets go on sale on 04/20/04. As we are still a small event, we don't have web sales at this point. So all sales will be done thru snail mail.

The tickets cost $15.00 and orders must be recieved by June 4, 2004 in order for us to get the tickets and a map to Twins City, OR to you before the event.
Those of you interested in registering a theme camp please contact GI Joe Joe at gijoejoeburns@yahoo.com for regristration information. All other inquiries can be directed to Shelley or Justin Wright at geminiparty@excite.com.

For tickets, send money order payable to Justin Wright, or proof of residence in another state (these guys get in free) or proof that you are a Gemini (these guys get in free, too), and your name and mailing address to: Justin Wright
POB 53
Salem, OR
97308-0053
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

OregonRed

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Return to Regionals & Events