Desert shindig for the SoCal heads

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Desert shindig for the SoCal heads

Postby centrifuge » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:51 am

Not exactly a "Burn" party so to speak but the Desert Sound Coalition will be throwing a jungle/reggae/ragga party FAR off into the Mojave desert - which will be very burner friendly. Many Los Angeles Burners will be in attendance so if you find yourself in that category, or would like to...PLEASE COME OUT!! We're expecting anywhere between 200-600+ people in attendance.

The party will be on Saturday, November 8th starting just before sunset. We'll be throwin down until noon the next day.

There will be TWO areas pumping out 2000 watts of sound each:

Area 1 - Jungle/DnB
Area2 - Reggae/dancehall/ragga

Directions are acquired through email ONLY! NO info lines! If you would like directions, EMAIL me at ryan@calcomputer.com

we always have great fun out there. If you're already missing the party/debauchery in the dirt....the Desert Sounds Coalition is a good group to get with...we keep it live all year long in the desert.

pictures of our past years of desert madness.... http://www.geocities.com/starful6/snapshots2.htm

SoCal Burners UNITE!!

hope to see y'all out there.

--Ryan.
centrifuge

Postby Juju » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:22 am

Aww, photos of a flattyerik and will yardley all in the same place!

I've been to GoodFriday2k2 as well as a random moonhenge thing this April. Meant to run into Addy out on the playa, but didn't plan ahead properly.

You desert folk know how to get down. I'm so there.
"doin' it for the midgets"
Juju

Postby centrifuge » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:15 am

HOLY friggen canolies!! I'm now spending WAY too much time looking through your photos! We've been to most of those same desert locations - some of them I thought nobody else had even been to!! Please email me, you'll enjoy the 8th with us immensely. It'll pop off like none other for sure & the location is absolutely incredible, I found it myself....an old abandoned ghost town/gold mine WAY out there. Just amazing.

ryan@calcomputer.com
centrifuge

Postby centrifuge » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:58 am

edited because I'm a dork!!

p.s. - I tried running into addy on the playa this year too. Looked for him pretty much everyday & never saw him. Had a blast nonetheless.
centrifuge

Return to Regionals & Events