Big Island Burners

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Big Island Burners

Postby robotland » Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:50 am

We're heading down to Hawaii in the springtime.....Besides volcanoes, what's good fun on the Big Island? Gotta be some burners there!
Howdy From Kalamazoo

Postby alice » Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:14 am

schreck and i are staying at the hilton in kona and are having a great time.

everyone burns here.
bitch all you want - it won't change nothin.

Postby SED » Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:41 pm

Warm morning air havy with the scent of many flowers. The certain knowlwdgw that you are on vacation. No work to bedone even if you felt like it. Just eating, swimming, drinking, fucking and sleeping. AaaaaaaaH

Let's be very happy for Alice and Schreck.
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

mahalo, my brother

Postby alice » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:18 am

aloha from oahu!

please welcome int the fold sivatia suluape, aka maa (which is samoan for rock or stone). born in american samoa, based out of honolulu, a certified arborist, fire-knife dancer, an artist, a scorpio monkey and the love of my life.

beth in hawaiian is peka (soon to be suluape).

who wants to come to a big ass samoan wedding this x-mass?
bitch all you want - it won't change nothin.

Ka Pilina 2004 events (a preview)

Postby andi » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:59 pm

Ka Pilina is the Burning Man Hawaii Regional group for those of you who did not know we exist. You can contact me, Andi, the Regional Contact for Hawaii by emailing The burner community is growing fast here in the islands and we are always on the hunt for unknown burners.
In 2003 all of the events were on Oahu but that is going to change in 2004. Starting in January there will be the first official burner gatherings on the neighbor islands. Maui will be first followed by Kauai, and then the big island. The goal is to connect burners and to establish a local contact/coordinator for each island.
As a state we will all be under the Ka Pilina umbrella, sharing resources and infromation while eachisland will be independant in running their own events. The initial goal is for each island to host 3 Living Art Experiments (check out our website at for more details), between the 4 islands this will make one a month rotating around the state.
We are also hoping to coordinate all islands in producing a Hawaii themecamp on the playa. It is time that BRC saw what Hawaii tradition really means, the Gilligan's Island tiki bar ethic that you see on the playa is cute but it is time for burners to get a real education on the island history and lifestyle.
Interested in helping to make these dreams a reality? Contact me at so we can get things started.[/url]

Return to Regionals & Events