Sacramento Pyros UNITE!

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Sacramento Pyros UNITE!

Postby phyreseed » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:13 am

A quick heads up for Sacto area burners and pyros.. we now have a Yahoo! Group to make communication easier..
here
I will be launching (well, re-launching) a site designed for this purpose shortly, but till then, here's where to get the straight dope. :)
monkey-chucking good!
phyreseed

More Info - need permit help!

Postby phyreseed » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:19 pm

Alrighty then..

not a lot of comments to this one *yet*, but I have some updates to share..

first: new website - www.sactownpyros.com <-- this is a public page and will not contain any information relating to where/when to meet up.. it is solely there to show people what it is that we do, how we do it, how we learned, etc, etc. another site, www.sactownpyros.net , will be available in the near future, but will be password protected to ensure that only those who are *in* the group will have ready access to our information.. this doesn't mean not to tell people where we're going to be, just to make sure you know who you're inviting.

two: SacTownPyros has made its' first LIVE television appearance on UPN 31 (KMAX)!! Footage of the shoot will be available on the public site soon!

c: If there's anyone out there who'd like to come and play with us, feel free to contact me via the link on www.sactownpyros.com

27: Anyone know who I need to talk to in order to get the necessary permits to perform fire arts in public parks? Also, we need help getting the required EMS folks on-hand in order to be in compliance with city rules. We're looking into becoming a tax-exempt arts group, so any info on how to get insurance under that title would be appreciated greatly!

pip pip and all that.
phyre
monkey-chucking good!
phyreseed

Return to Regionals & Events