[b]Burners from Mass?[/b]

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

[b]Burners from Mass?[/b]

Postby Halebags » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:52 am

Hey, I know it's a long time away, but I thought I'd start reaching out to fellow burners interested in traveling to BRC 2004. I've been to two burns so far and now it's in my blood, I have to go next year. -You know how it is. Peace, Halebags age23, Springfield, MA
Halebags

Re: [b]Burners from Mass?[/b]

Postby Icepack » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:45 pm

Halebags wrote:Hey, I know it's a long time away, but I thought I'd start reaching out to fellow burners interested in traveling to BRC 2004. I've been to two burns so far and now it's in my blood, I have to go next year. -You know how it is. Peace, Halebags age23, Springfield, MA

I realize this is an old thread, but am just finding it now. From what I can tell, there are a few Burners from Western Mass floating about. Maybe we can draw them out of the woodwork somehow.
Icepack

The Club Med

Postby Halebags » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:18 pm

. . . Well, I moved to Boston and wow there are a bunch of burners out here! I have to fly out this year because of limited vacation time, but I'm shipping all kinds of gear out on the boston truck. We started a theme camp that is comming along quite well.

Check out our progress at http://www.theclubmed.com
Halebags

Re: The Club Med

Postby Icepack » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:57 pm

Halebags wrote:Image
. . . Well, I moved to Boston and wow there are a bunch of burners out here! I have to fly out this year because of limited vacation time, but I'm shipping all kinds of gear out on the boston truck. We started a theme camp that is comming along quite well.

Check out our progress at http://www.theclubmed.com

Yeah, the Boston Burners like to meet on TUESDAYS. No way people from western Mass can make it out to Boston a Tuesday night when we're working normal 9-5 Mon-Friday type jobs. At least no way an old foogie like me is going to make the trip anyway.

Still thinking there must be a few people from UMass or Hampshire College lurking about. Would be great to hear them speak up a bit. A couple of years ago we found one guy who lived just a few miles from us and was a Umass student. There's got to be a few out here somewhere.
Icepack

Return to Regionals & Events