[b]Found a Camel Back...[/b]

Look for something or someone you left behind.

[b]Found a Camel Back...[/b]

Postby dust bunny » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:29 pm

Let me know what was inside and I will be happy to return it to you. If you're not out there, I'll consider it a Playa Gift. Thank you, I really needed one.Blessings.[/b]
dust bunny

Postby BunnyGirl » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:58 pm

Hi there Dust Bunny,

If it's my camel back it would have contained a small pill box with angels on it, and a piar of goggles with one lense missing...that's all I can think of, maybe my black perception flashlight was with it too

thanks,

BunnyGirl

larag@microsoft.com
BunnyGirl

was it a camelbak brand or other brand?

Postby psyche » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:51 pm

i lost a jansport daypack with a camelbak inside it
psyche

I lost mine - it was orange with pockets

Postby lizard2000 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:16 am

I lost an orange camelback, the kind with all the pockets. I had a bunch of stuff in the pockets: some Neutrogena sunscreen, a contraceptive sponge, a bunch of chapstick, some K-Y jelly.

If this is the one you found, I would be happy to pay shipping to get it back, or if you're in the San Francisco area I can come by and get it from you. I'm at lizard2000@eudoramail.com.
lizard2000

Postby dan501 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:50 am

I lost a cambelbak containing

canon s50 camera inside waterproof scuba case
battery-free flashlight
cat in the hat pants
long underwear

pretty please?
--
dan
dan501

Lost camelback

Postby M@Sum1 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:46 pm

I lost a camelback with a Cobra 2-way radio, some make-up, various cards and papers with phone numbers and email addresses. Possibly a flashlight or two, my map of BRC, and a few other things that I can't think of.
M@Sum1

Lost Camelback type backpack

Postby kenavore » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:05 pm

My pack was not an actual camelback but was a different brand name. It had a pair of gloves with cool LED lights in them that were magnetic among several other items.
kenavore

Postby frogprincess » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:38 pm

D.B.:

My campmate lost his camelback. It was a simple black one with my car and house key in it!

frogpricess
frogprincess

Lost my black bpack....camera inside?

Postby joycamp » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:21 pm

I lost my backpack n saturday night....and inside I had a black olympus camera, and waterbottles....the camera had a film inside and all pictures was taken.

The bag has a compartment on top were the camera was located If I remember correctly...I go very intoxicated that night soo .... I also had several bottles inside, one I think was a bigger bottle with grape juice.

I also had some coins inside...

Let me know if its the bag Im looking for....I would be the happiest man alive....the camera means alot to me.....

Contact me at: kbennergard@hotmail.com

THANK YOU and I hope I see on the playa next year...I willl give you a very big hug!

Klas
joycamp

Postby carol » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:28 pm

hey

my camel pack was black. It had some make up, oils in glass bottles,a black spiked collar,pretty fabric tied on it,black fossil sun glasses,a CD from someone I met there w/ e-mail ,other things . Let me know if familar.

Thanks,
Squid Vicious
carol

My Camel back

Postby pase001 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:14 pm

I lost a black camel back with a Garmin GPS in it, if you have it I am a member of the LML camp and realy want the GPS back. Do you have it?
Thanks in advance
Alan
Pappa Smirth
pase001

Maybe it's MY camel back?!

Postby mrjazzkat » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:37 pm

Hallloo Dust Bunny!

My fantastic pal FrogPrincess already posted about my loss, but I wanted to also add that the car & house key were tucked into a small "wallet" that was made from burgandy and green fabric... just big enough for some business cards, a driver's lic, and some keys (I think there was four or five dollars in there... just enough to buy me and f.p. a coffee).

Anyways... please email: mrjazzkat@cruzio.com

... if you've got my goods. Thanks for posting. Happy Fall!

Jazzy 8)
In this world we have only each other.
There's a lot of crazy fucks out there.
Thank GAWD I've got you all!
mrjazzkat

Postby Star_5 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:52 am

Hello!

Looks a lot of people lost camelbaks this year :( Well mine was a black MULE one, with a purple sweater inside, white furry gloves, a digital camera, some almonds.

thanks for posting.
-Star
Star_5

Return to 2003 Lost & Found