found digital camera by our pigasus

Look for something or someone you left behind.

found digital camera by our pigasus

Postby cameron » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:09 pm

i found a digital camera that was left in shambala mythical critter rodeo and mental state fair, home of the pigasus. the camera is brand new. if you lost one that was scratched or dusty... this isn't the one.

cameron
cameron

Postby cathy » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:22 pm

i hope this is my freinds camera. are there any pictures of a dj with long dark hair doing his stuff. or pictuers of an all white presseion. some cute girls one with blonde dreads the othe with sleeve tatoos. also a redhead with orange sunglasses. if so please let me know. I would be thrilled.thanks
cathy

Postby cameron » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:21 pm

hey,

i hope it's your friend's camera --i'd love to find the owner.

i can't look at the photos again until i buy a new (very expensive ) battery, but i don't remember such photos from the one time i did look through them. there are over 90, btw.

what model is your friend's camera?

cameron
cameron

Postby cathy » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:25 am

Hi, It's a canon elph. Which belongs to my friend. so I do not know much more about it. but I always could find out more if it looks like it is it. The photos are the key. I understand about the battery being so expensive and not wanting to buy one. maybe you could get a battery and just use the camera until you find the owner and the get them to reimburse you, for the cost of it. well let me know if you do check the photos again. thanks for the reply.
cathy

Postby cameron » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:32 am

drat. this camera is a sony. i wish i could find its owner. in a couple more months, i'll feel comfortable adopting it.

burn on,
cameron
trashczar, shambala mythical critter rodeo and mental state fair
cameron

Camera?!

Postby jmyl » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:33 am

Oh my! It sounds like it could be my long-lost camera! I'm glad I checked this place out. Could you provide more detail? I'd hate to pick up one that's not mine. Thanks
Jason
jmyl

Postby cameron » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:51 am

i hope it's yours. but for obvious reasons i'd like you to tell me a bit about the one you lost!

model? make or megapixels?
cameron

Sony Camera

Postby Funkee_Monkey » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:51 pm

Hey now?!

I searched the postings for a month or so after in hope of locating my lost Sony dig camera, to no avail. A buddy just forwarded this to me with a thought that my camera may have been found after all. It was a brand new (I bought it the day before leaving for the playa) Sony, I think it may have been a PS-9 w/4 megapixels (may have been a PS-8, again I only had it for a few days and can't recall off the top of my head but can confirm) and I recall that it still had a green sticker still on front of it boasting of certain features. It would have had over 200 pics on the memory card, unless someone deleted some to make space for theirs. Among the pics would be some of our camp with a sign indicating 420 Funkee Monkey Drive and a yellow yield sign with an outline of the B-Man logo in the crosswalk.

If I'm anywhere near close, feel free to drop a line for more details.

Be well,
Adam
(in SFO)
Funkee_Monkey

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:38 am

Hey guys Image

Return to 2003 Lost & Found