searching for Madagascar burners...

Look for something or someone you left behind.

searching for Madagascar burners...

Postby honeybee23 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:51 am

hello, my name is Melissa. I will be leaving for Madagascar at the end of september and i will be there for a year. are there any other burners in this corner of the globe? if so -post soon, or simply stop by the town of Maroantsetra and ask for the vazaha with dreads. it would be nice to connect with other quirky folks whilei am there ;) -melissa
honeybee23

Postby electrolux » Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:33 pm

I used to be the BM Antananarivo rep until I got that nasty case of Degue fever. Say hi to the lemurs for me!
electrolux

Postby honeybee23 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:12 pm

what were you doing in tana? were there any other other burners or funky fire spinning artist folks in madagscar? its a longshot but i thought i'd ask. i'm about to the masoala penisula to go and study owls for a year. :) where abouts in BC are you located? for the next three days I'm your neighbor to the south in the northern part of Bellingham, Washington eight miles from the border. -melissa
honeybee23

Postby electrolux » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:04 pm

Yeah um sorry i was making a joke never been to africa apparently i'm sarcastic too often.
Yay bellingham although we had some car troubles there on the way to the burn this year so i wanted to get the hell out... but we made it so bellingham is back in the good category.
electrolux

Postby Neutrino » Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:23 pm

Hello,
I'm not going to Mad. (but I will some day) but a fellow Burner had been there. If you'd like his email, reply.
K e v
Neutrino

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:27 am

Hey guys Image

Return to 2003 Lost & Found