LOST: Fur scarf ("stole") thingo - lost during Saturday Burn

LOST: Fur scarf ("stole") thingo - lost during Saturday Burn

Postby manamaddy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi there lovely Burners,

When I ran away from the man just as he was burning on Saturday night to get to a portaP before I peed myself, the fur stole (scarf) I just got a few weeks ago and keeps me warm fell off my neck. Argh, what a stupid time to forget my pee funnel back at camp.
It was out near the LOVE artwork by the temple. The dragon art car was parked nearby. It's a white fur "stole" with some dark hair running through it. the backing is cream colored silk fabric.
I shall be over the moon if I can get it back. I'm in Oakland CA. Thanks!!

Oh and thanks to everyone who remained silent and reverent during the Temple Burn on Sunday. It really helps the experience of letting go to be able to sit in silence. I was pretty distracted by the yahoos, constant talking and the artcars still playing music right up to and right after the burn, and I hope next year people can be better informed and more respectful. But yeah, thanks to you if you were one of those who managed to stay silent for at least part of the one hour of the temple's burn.

Much love :-)
~Maddy
manamaddy

Re: LOST: Fur scarf ("stole") thingo - lost during Saturday

Postby Romeo Void » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

Hi Maddy,

I may have found something that matches that description. Can you send a picture to bmlostandfound (at) gmail (dot) com and put 11-095C in the subject line?
Romeo Void
(because my friends said I'd Never Never Ever come to Burning Man. RV was an 80s band who's best known song is "Never Say Never")
Romeo Void

Return to Clothing